If you have been dating 3 weeks is it too soon for your boyfriend to tell you that he loves you?

last night he texted me saying that he loved me
  • no it's not
    Vote A
  • yes it is
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. Women are fucking harsh based on this poll. Fuck and we get all the shit at us.
    I literally told my girlfriend I love her on our first date. And... then I promptly realized what I did and backtracked like a motherfucker and saved it uncharacteristically like a pro. And then I told her again two weeks later, no backtrack. She thought it was, in her words, "sweet, weird but sweet". She said it about five months later.
    Look some of us just know, okay? Hopelessly hopeless romantics. I believe in love at first sight and that's what this was. And I was right

1|0
    0|0
    • U guys still together bruh?

• @Demised Yeah why? Do mean like are we still together because she said five months later or are we still together since I posted this? Because either way, yes.
      You just have to be realistic sometimes. She had come out of a bad relationship with another guy and I was going into my first relationship in... well, ever. So of course I would say it first and of course she'd need a while longer to be comfortable with me but now we can both admit as such that we were in love from moment one, she just needed longer to learn that. That's what I mean, some of us just know, we don't have a problem saying it.

And for the record, gonna brag for a moment, I did something to her last night that I am insanely proud of so, yes. We are definitely, definitely still together.

Be patient my young padawan, and don't lose hope.

Most Helpful Girl

• He could love you as the person that you are. Loving someone and being IN love with someone aren't the same.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I do feel like that's a bit rushing it normally takes me 4 to 5 months before I physically say it cuz I want to make sure however I know that the human brain to find love within the first 72 hours so you can know if you love someone for sure that soon but I do think that you should not take it at face value and give it a little bit before you trust that or say you love him to make sure you're good with it don't feel pressured into saying it back

1|0
    0|0
  • That happens when you are in your first Relationship, with no experience at all and you are just knowing each other. It's normal. Is good. But don't take too serious those words. :) Just enjoy.

1|0
    0|0
  • People who fall in love fast tend to fall out of it just as quickly. Be careful girl 🤷

1|0
    0|0
    • I disagree.

• M gonna go with u bruh. I know people who clicked instantly n r now happily together 😊

• @Demised I know that's why I just had to reply to this misinformed and sadly and likely heartbroken kid.
      I told my girlfriend I loved her on the first date, backtracked like a motherfucker and said it again two weeks later, she said it after five months. But in her defense, she'd been through a rough relationship previously whereas she's my first, it'll be one year and two months this June. My Aunt and Uncle are highschool sweethearts. They'll have been together 38 years this year and still going strong and raised my three beautiful and annoying cousins. My parents are another story but, hey, yeah, 50% end in divorce. Not all. 50.

• If he didn’t love you, why would he be dating you

1|1
    0|0
  • Too soon as it could be lust or infatuation

1|0
    0|0
  • Two months...

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys always rush love

1|0
    0|0
  • That's wayyyyy too soon..

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably it would be better if he told u in person

1|0
    0|0
  • That’s actually a normal speed for men to fall in love. With experience they learn not to say it so fast.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes