If you have been dating 3 weeks is it too soon for your boyfriend to tell you that he loves you?

last night he texted me saying that he loved me
  • no it's not
  • yes it is

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. Women are fucking harsh based on this poll. Fuck and we get all the shit at us.
    I literally told my girlfriend I love her on our first date. And... then I promptly realized what I did and backtracked like a motherfucker and saved it uncharacteristically like a pro. And then I told her again two weeks later, no backtrack. She thought it was, in her words, "sweet, weird but sweet". She said it about five months later.
    Look some of us just know, okay? Hopelessly hopeless romantics. I believe in love at first sight and that's what this was. And I was right

• U guys still together bruh?

• @Demised Yeah why? Do mean like are we still together because she said five months later or are we still together since I posted this? Because either way, yes.
      You just have to be realistic sometimes. She had come out of a bad relationship with another guy and I was going into my first relationship in... well, ever. So of course I would say it first and of course she'd need a while longer to be comfortable with me but now we can both admit as such that we were in love from moment one, she just needed longer to learn that. That's what I mean, some of us just know, we don't have a problem saying it.

And for the record, gonna brag for a moment, I did something to her last night that I am insanely proud of so, yes. We are definitely, definitely still together.

Be patient my young padawan, and don't lose hope.

Most Helpful Girl

• He could love you as the person that you are. Loving someone and being IN love with someone aren't the same.