I met a girl online 2 months ago and she's the only thing I can think of... is there any possibility of things going further?

we originally got talking online and discovered that we both play xbox and subsequently have spent the last few months playing online together. We spend hours everyday chatting online and generally having a laugh and it seems like we have so much in common... she's all i can think about. the problem is we live thousands of miles apart.

i think i could handle a long distance relationship but how the hell would i even suggest meeting up when that would involve visiting another country? its not like i can casually ask her out for a few drinks lol.

honestly, i feel like a teenager because i look forward to speaking to her very day but what if i ruin things by suggesting we meet up someday?

10