I met a girl online 2 months ago and she's the only thing I can think of... is there any possibility of things going further?

we originally got talking online and discovered that we both play xbox and subsequently have spent the last few months playing online together. We spend hours everyday chatting online and generally having a laugh and it seems like we have so much in common... she's all i can think about. the problem is we live thousands of miles apart.

i think i could handle a long distance relationship but how the hell would i even suggest meeting up when that would involve visiting another country? its not like i can casually ask her out for a few drinks lol.

honestly, i feel like a teenager because i look forward to speaking to her very day but what if i ruin things by suggesting we meet up someday?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Thats how i met my man. Playing an online game together. From talking so much and sharing so many interests we developed feelings. Maybe share her what you're feeling start just with small hints so that its gradually. No point to travel all this way if its not mutual. I lived in Europe and my man lives in America and we still gave it a go and he was the one.

1|1
    0|0
    • thats reassuring, and its nice to know these can work. no idea how i'll subtly drop hints about meeting one day though haha

• Drop hints for your feelings 1st as you dont want to do this if its not mutual. Than comes the plans for meeting. In my case we tried to organize a clan meeting, plans failed but we were already so into the idea to meet someone from the clan and we already had those feelings that we just did it. You can say Hey im going on vacation in your town (if its some popular location lets say) do you wanna meet while im there? if she sais yes go on, if she sais no youve lost nothing.

Recommended myTakes