I've asked a guy out and he said yes. What next?

So I asked out this guy and he said yes. What should i do next? Should i plan or book anything? Not sure what to do.
Updates:
I'll expand a little more on my question, so I have been chatting to this lad for 2 weeks and asked him out to meet but I've tried asking if maybe he'd want to go bowling or something but I don't know if he is interested, and i feel like I should have something planned since I asked him but not sure what, should i book a restaurant? Thank you
Also he did say yes to meeting me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you asked him out, it's up to you to decide where to go or what to do. Simply call him up and say hey, if you're free Friday night I know this little sushi place (or some other place YOU might like), why don't you pick me up or we can meet there, and take a nice walk after and maybe get some coffee.
    Just keep it simple and fun. Remember you like this guy, and you want to let him know that but don't give up anything other than maybe holding hands or a light kiss until much later down the road. Trust me, he will respect that if he is looking for a relationship. If he tries to get down and dirty within the first 3 days, he's only looking for a hookup. Good luck!

1|0
    0|0
    • Someone else said movies. Never go to the movies on the first date! Go somewhere where you can have a little light conversation. Keep it light and fun but make sure you will be able to make eye contact.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're old enough, go for some drinks! Something that allows you to relax, be able to keep eye contact, maybe a little touch here or there etc... 1st date stuff
    Or you could go to a museum- I love that, it's so fun and if the convo gets a little dry (which is normal) you can chat away about what's around you! Well done on asking him out by the way, thats pretty F* brave!! You go gal!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just plan to meet somewhere casual like Starbucks so it can be cool and give you some time to talk and get to know each other. Don't go to the movies because your stuck with someone you don't know for a long time. And besides let's see how chivalrous he is and see if he offers you to go somewhere after like dinner or something more. Time is on your side so don't rush into it with something big.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask if he wants to do an activity or something more laid back. You can also suggest a picnic. That's good too when you have the setting and nice weather.

1|0
    0|0
  • Think of what you want if the tables were reversed and do that

1|0
    0|0
  • Make it natural n not artificial just listen to it heart n do what it says

1|0
    0|0
  • Go to the movies

0|0
    0|0
  • :) what did you asked him

0|0
    0|0
    • How did I ask him out or how did I ask him if he wanted to go anywhere during the date?

• Nothing next

0|0
    0|0
  • Take it easy , don't rush things.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes