I have a new relationship?

Okay so basically I'm in a fairly new relationship (yes ik I'm young but I'm mature and just living life) and at the start when we were just talking he seemed to text me first sometimes and put in effort,, and now that we're actually dating he never texts me first,, he never carries the conversation and I am always the one to make plans,, He seems to want to play fortnite more than he wants to talk to me,, he will only show me affection if there is no one there and he's very sarcastic and teasy,, he also shoved his tongue down my throat on the first date. He's still a very nice guy in public but just doesn't show affection and sometimes ignores me for his friends. But,, I recently tried out for my school hardball team (I'm the only female on the team) and the captain is super nice and friendly and is constantly complimenting me and asked my friend for my number so he could update me on stuff and he's super sweet always texts first and he's rlly good at baseball is is tough but also has a soft side and he's older so he's more mature. I think I may like the 2nd guy but I'm still dating the first guy and I'm not sure what to do. Help

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like the first guy isn't investing enough of his time to you based on the information you provided with him playing Fortnite a lot and hanging around his friends over you at times. A woman wants to feel loved and cared for! Its no wonder you're adoring the second guy significantly more with his interest and kindness towards you!

If you feel like your boyfriend isn't going to make any effort to be the caring and loving boyfriend you want him to be, feel free to break up with him and move on. Everyone deserves to be loved and treated with respect, no matter the age!

• thanks so much!!

• You're welcome! Don't feel bad if you choose to break up with your boyfriend if he doesn't love you enough. You would have a good and legitimate reason for doing so. I think it's really mature that you analyzed this first instead of resorting to cheating or taking desperate measures!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like the second guy is much nicer and treats you better

• Hey what kind of guys do u like

• @mrrandom21 so you have a good memory.,,, me too
      Omg, I have sooo many songs that I love! I am big into
      80’ and 90’s
      I really like U2. How about you?

• Thanks I appreciate that!