Why did my ex say he saw me on Tinder?

My ex ended things with me around 3 weeks ago and I decided to cut all contact with him. He messaged me today and told me he saw me on Tinder and that I was a 'monster' for moving on so quick.

Why would he message me to say that? I mean at the end of the day, he was the one who broke up with me and said he wasn't ready for a serious relationship. So why does he care that I am back on Tinder and back at dating again?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Either he still has feelings for you or its a pride thing he has going on. He probably feels he didn't mean much to you since you were so quick to move on overall it ill take time for feelings to completely go away but at the end of day remind yourself he left you so you deserve to do whatever you want and find your hapiness

1|0
    0|0
  • At end of the day fuck what that guy thinks and you do what you want he's opinions can be shoved right back up he's arse

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks :) and yeah I don't care what he thinks. It's just funny that he's coming at me with questions like that when he was the one who didn't want to date anymore and he's on Tinder too

• Exactly right as see when we break up with a girl or dumped a small part still sees the ex as "mine" for a period and knowing you are on tinder pumps a little bit of jealously into him with i say good... piss that guy off for fucking up lol

• Shallow. He needs to grow up some more.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes