I dont know what to do with this information?

So me and this girl met on this app practically a year ago and she was in a relationship at the time and I respected that and things were great couple months later she broke up with her boyfriend and we still had a great friendship and things were the same and I wouldn't of had it any other way we continued to keep in touch on the phone for the next several months and although we had never met yet and still haven't we both liked knowing each other was there for them and she said she liked me a lot and I too felt the same a week or to ago we decided to make plans for my birthday to finally meet up which is on May 10th and I've been excited for that but a couple days ago she texts me saying she doesn't know what to do her boyfriend is not behaving right. And that through me off. And I asked what boyfriend only to find out she's been using dating sites for the last few months. now I respect her decisions and am happy for her either way but I feel a little hurt that through all we've spoken since the new year started she's been on sites talking to other people too. I don't know what to do..

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would say move on- if that girl wanted to be with you, as much as you already like her, you two would be together. It sucks, but that's the only healthy option.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes