Boy crushes help?

My crush has kissed a girl who kisses everyone. And everyone is saying bad thing's about him and My friends Have been told him I have a crush on him And he nose but he acts normal and a kid said here is your girlfriend and He said no And I said I would never date him in my life so he won't know. But he has like 2 girlfriend and kissed them

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Domt waste your time whit him... Literally he will not take you seriusly because he got the thing whit other girls easy, if you really like him Talk in private whit him and tell him what happen but you tell him because when others say what you need to say never the mesage get clearly and if he want something start beinf friends dont rush in anything for everything in life we get time... Hope this help

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its better to forget him.