Why would all my ex’s friends suddenly start adding me on Facebook?

So we’ve been broken up for awhile couple months At least they have saw a lot of bad stuff like me crying an begging for my boyfriend to stay and they seen me at my worst like getting hit by him when drinking and I’d still stay and forgive him they would make fun of me and call me stupid I would noticed a couple of them would act weird when I was around but now that we split..

they requested to add me like I got an add from one and then the next day another and so on I don't know what to do I’ve only accepted to 1st one I want to add the others but something telling me not to.. any advice or explanation of why

22

Most Helpful Girl

• They might be planning something or they realized they were wrong but chances are... You know...

Most Helpful Guy

• They find you attractive plus they understand your love for them