Why would all my ex’s friends suddenly start adding me on Facebook?

So we’ve been broken up for awhile couple months At least they have saw a lot of bad stuff like me crying an begging for my boyfriend to stay and they seen me at my worst like getting hit by him when drinking and I’d still stay and forgive him they would make fun of me and call me stupid I would noticed a couple of them would act weird when I was around but now that we split..

they requested to add me like I got an add from one and then the next day another and so on I don't know what to do I’ve only accepted to 1st one I want to add the others but something telling me not to.. any advice or explanation of why

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They might be planning something or they realized they were wrong but chances are... You know...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They find you attractive plus they understand your love for them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe find you easy for staying with him. Maybe he told them of things the two of you did and they want to try. If he had sexy photos of you, maybe he has shown them. Lots of possibilities

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be many reasons. The fact that you let him hit you and you forgave him shows them that you’re weak. NOT something you want to be. Trust me, we all get love is blind and your partner can never do no wrong but that’s where you come in... you have to know your worth and know you’re wayyyyy better than that. If they find you attractive, they’ll be like “oh he’s stupid” blah blah... they know you’re vulnerable right now and they’re willing to make a move to “be there for you”. Be better than that and know your worth girl. Don’t let ANYBODY especially a man walk all over you. Never settle for anything!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes