Guys, Would you ask out a girl again who made no mention of wanting to see you again during the first date?

Went on a first date and this guy was blatantly flirting ("I'm flirting with you") and talking about second dates in the parking lot before I gave him a ride home. Both said we had a good time at the door.

He texted me an hour after I got home and we had a short (6) text convo with me thanking him for dinner and about something funny that happened and then I wasn't sure how to respond to his last reply so I just send a laughing crying emoji (he sent an emoji also so I figured emojis were cool) like thirty minutes later.

In hindsight I should have said something about "next time" to show I was also interested but that's the story of my life. Do I just wait for him to ask me out or send a text in a couple days with a joke or something expressing my interest? I just don't want to be one of those "mixed signal" sending girls but if I wasn't interested then why would I reply right?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• If I clearly get that she's not feeling it, then no, I would not. If it's a "test" to see how interested I am.. I'd just let her come to me. I shouldn't be playing her GAMES

• What if she's just awkward and was surprised by the very direct flirting? Is that something that ever crosses guys' minds or no?

• Shy girl?