I’ve started to not care about relationships, is that bad?

I’ve had a few bad experiences with women and it’s basically made me see the bad in people. Any person I’m interested in I can see where it might go wrong or where I would feel vulnerable. Sometimes I feel lonely but then I realize I have more money and I’m not tied down. As a man should I feel like I need a relationship or should I be ok with being alone if it makes me feel at peace?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Brahmin the same position as you I swear it Off 2 years ago and I've been single since I've had a couple of cups of individual one-night stands but mostly it's just been me myself and I and it's been great I have more money than I've Ever Needed I control my time what I want to do if I want to sleep and I can't if I want to go to the movies by myself I can if I want to go out to eat with a friend I can and it's not going to look weird because it's just me and a friend and there's nobody else to be jealous there's no one else to dictate my time I can choose the place and fortnite without some more bickering I'm not spending enough time with them and that's all that matters is if it makes you peaceful or happy do it

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes