Why do I feel invisible to guys?

I'm super frustrated. I always have to make the first move, otherwise guys don't approach me. Is there anything wrong with me? Or is it the fact that I always like idiots?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you like guys so you definitely always like idiots but I applaud you for always making the first move because guys are oblivious and sometimes it just don't realize that a girl is into him even when they practically tell them without actually telling them so just keep it up there's no point in not making the first move however when a guy does come along that makes the first move just know he's really into you and don't turn him away immediately give him a chance

0|0
    0|0
    • Seriously you guys don't realize? Honestly it's difficult to accept it haha, I try to be as simple as possible!

• I don't think anyone could catch feelings for me
      Plus I don't look very pleasing. This I just assume no one likes me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• There's nothing wrong with you, in fact, when I hear that you have always been the one to approach guys, I get the feeling that you are very outgoing, that's good, guys like that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not all of them... more often than not they get scared. And im not talking about kids, and commitment. Because that would scare the shit of any person. But thank you very much for your point of view, haven't thought of that :)

• If you feel like they're scared then maybe you're coming on a little strong. Be outgoing, but don't be too extreme. Maybe try being a little more subtle but not to a point where you're being unclear.

• I don't think you like idiots, from what you have said. It looks like you are the "giver" and you allow yourself to be that. A "Giver" is someone who is the either bigger part of the relationship or slightly bigger part. There is nothing wrong with you, it's just in your nature to want others to feel like you appreciate them

0|0
    0|0
  • That is based on your perception, you perceive that you are ignored. When if i would ask if they are the right guy for you and if they know that you like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you have the crazy eyes. Guys have adapted over thousands of years to stay away from women with crazy eyes. But some dumb brothers fall for the trap.

0|0
    0|0
    • Crazy eyes you mean like a creepy look?

• Show All
    • Oh no. Definitely not! Hahaha

• That's exactly what someone with crazy eyes would say.

• They think you are out of their league and are afraid of rejection.

0|0
    0|0
  • How attractive would you say you are?

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I would say I'm an 8

• It could be that there intimdated and feel outclassed. A lot of guys now a days don't have very much guts.

• Maybe you are ugly?

0|0
    0|0
  • let me approach you👻😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of us have issues ourselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay with ur attitude. Need not follow any one

0|0
    0|0
    • Very heartwarming, thanks!

• Its ur life u need to live. If you miss ur life he /she will not come and give the days u missed

• dont know, a picture would help a bit though

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes