Why do I feel invisible to guys?

I'm super frustrated. I always have to make the first move, otherwise guys don't approach me. Is there anything wrong with me? Or is it the fact that I always like idiots?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you like guys so you definitely always like idiots but I applaud you for always making the first move because guys are oblivious and sometimes it just don't realize that a girl is into him even when they practically tell them without actually telling them so just keep it up there's no point in not making the first move however when a guy does come along that makes the first move just know he's really into you and don't turn him away immediately give him a chance

• Seriously you guys don't realize? Honestly it's difficult to accept it haha, I try to be as simple as possible!

• I don't think anyone could catch feelings for me
      Plus I don't look very pleasing. This I just assume no one likes me.