Is it too early?

My girls son is turning... 3 or 4 I forget, but is it too early if I buy him a present? She said I don't have to... Thoughts

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Rule #1 If she says you don't have to... It's a trick what she means is you better fucking do it or it's the doghouse for you... honestly though she just testing to see if you really care about her and her number 1 man. If you show that you are in it for the both of them and actually treat him as you would/should treat your own family the reward pays for itself. Trust

0|1
    0|0
    • I'll do it :) thanks

• And if she reminds you that she told you you didn't have to. Tell her you know but you really wanted to just see his reaction even if he won't remember it you will. Nothing beats the joy of a child face when they receive gifts. Put it in your own words though.

Most Helpful Girl

• This kid could see you as a parental unit and you can’t decide how old he is or get the poor thing a present?

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to but she's told me that I don't have to. Like as in she didn't want me to. Just I though it be a nice gesture. We're in the early stages of her introducing him to me.

• Just get something small under 10$ then

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You should 100% get him a gift but don't try to buy their love. Just be there for them when they need it

0|1
    0|0
    • Great advice, I really appreciate it. I will buy a gift, but like you say i won't try to buy them out, bc it's not what I'm looking to do.

• I would be nice. Nothing fancy just a stuffed animal or something.

1|1
    0|0
  • Women speak riddles mate. They always mean the opposite of what they say lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope buying present for someone from your heart.. its only depends on you when you fill like to give something

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea. Buy him a toy. Nothing to crazy. She and him would like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a smoll gift

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Run far far away

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes