Is it too early?

My girls son is turning... 3 or 4 I forget, but is it too early if I buy him a present? She said I don't have to... Thoughts

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Rule #1 If she says you don't have to... It's a trick what she means is you better fucking do it or it's the doghouse for you... honestly though she just testing to see if you really care about her and her number 1 man. If you show that you are in it for the both of them and actually treat him as you would/should treat your own family the reward pays for itself. Trust

• I'll do it :) thanks

• And if she reminds you that she told you you didn't have to. Tell her you know but you really wanted to just see his reaction even if he won't remember it you will. Nothing beats the joy of a child face when they receive gifts. Put it in your own words though.

Most Helpful Girl

• This kid could see you as a parental unit and you can’t decide how old he is or get the poor thing a present?

• I want to but she's told me that I don't have to. Like as in she didn't want me to. Just I though it be a nice gesture. We're in the early stages of her introducing him to me.

• Just get something small under 10$ then