Why do men cheat?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe for the same reason women cheat. I don't really know for sure but I am thankful that I have been single my whole life. At least I never had to deal with no one breaking my heart or the complications that comes with being in a relationship...

My life is drama free and it's gonna stay this way

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well jokes aside men cheat for a lot of different reasons. I heard that men cheat just for the physical trill and women tend to cheat for the emotional reason but I don't know

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You look like an ok version of this chick i cheated on a few years ago. Totally worth it

0|0
    1|0
    • And you weren’t good looking enough to post your face 🤷🏾‍♀️ but I’m better than okay whether u think so or not. Carry on 😉

• Wow Good question most women think it's because of them but it's not cuz I'm in no matter what you do no matter how good you are to them they'll still cheap that's just what they do do you need to grow up cuz at some point as a man you have to have growth. The difference between a boy and a man is this the always be Temptation out there a boy succumbs to temptation a man knows how to handle it without disrespecting yourself and his significant other understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • they don't feel like their needs are met, physically, mentally etc

1|0
    0|0
  • @GREY6 @Revolver_

Men never cheat we only practice multitasking. Everyone say that guys can only do one thing at the same time so guys who "cheat" is only trying to improve himself. Respect for that guy.

0|1
    2|0
  • Men never cheat we only practice multitasking. Everyone say that guys can only do one thing at the same time so guys who "cheat" is only trying to improve himself. Respect for that guy.

0|2
    1|0
  • Because you allow them. If he cheats, leave him. He doesn't deserve you. Simply bc he doesn't even respect the fact that you and he are in a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually if a man cheats that means he doesn't take your relationship seriously and you're just a tool for him to use

1|0
    0|0
  • When you are boring or you give boring sex or something like that. Prolly leave and work on yourself is the best option.

0|0
    1|0
  • Why does anyone cheat? They feel like they can get something from another person that they can't get from their partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man Don't Cheat. That's Just A Myth...
    Lol All Jokes Aside Tho. MOST People Cheat. Not Everyone, Just The Majority. It Has Nothing To Do With Sex, Race, Religion etc. It's Just A Mind Over Matter Thing. Personally, I Find Cheating Pointless. But I've Seen It Happen To Both Man And Female. Shit Always Starts Up The Same And Ends The Same. I've Been Cheated On But Not For A Second Have I Thought " These Hoes Ain't Loyal" lmao Nah Fuck That. Same Vice Versa. I Have Male Friends That Be Nothing But Honest With They're Wifeys. It's Really Matters The Person You Choose To Lay Your Trust On. But I Know For A Fact Not Every Man Out There Run With The Thought Of Cheating On Their Girl When They Get Out Of Bed. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Same thing women do, men and women have reasons of their own

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do women cheat?

0|1
    1|0
  • Same reason women cheat?

0|1
    1|0
  • Cuz ure boring af.

0|0
    1|0
    • Can i get an amen?

• Show All
    • Ohhh i getcha. Yeah im not condoning cheating.. obv u should just be honest. But u asked y guys cheat.. and think thats a legit reason.. he loses interest in the girl he's currently seeing, physically anyway

• I don’t think anybody’s condoning it. But I agree that could be a reason. Just offering a fix.

• what is this... cheat you speak of

0|0
    1|0
  • Two candy bars are better than one

0|1
    1|0
  • The same reason women cheat.

0|1
    1|0
  • They don’t love the one they’re with

1|0
    0|1
  • cause we are idiots

1|0
    0|0
  • Never satisfied

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they already cheated by women

0|0
    1|0
  • For the same reasons women do!

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not a cheater, I wouldn’t know

• Show All
    • It's hard to say tbh. Give us some reasons u think they might cheat, like what ur mind can draw up as a girl n we'll tell you if we agree or not as how a guy might think to cheat that way or not... just saying

• People, both men and women, cheat because they think they can get away with it

• Probably because you date scum bags...

0|0
    1|1
  • Cuz they are bad

0|0
    0|2
  • Real Men dont cheat. If he did he has no integrity. Boys cheat because it's the cool thing to have lots of women

2|0
    0|0
    • Love this actually

• I'm glad you like it. TBH you help me make up my mind on my post a few minutes ago. So I thought I'd look and see if I could help :)

• Well thank you kindly ☺️ glad I could help!

• the same reason women do

TO GET AWAY WITH IT. it's the only reason both sexes do it. TO TRY AND GET AWAY WITH IT

Remember, it aint' illegal, if you don't get caught

It's the same way with cheating. If you don't get caught, it's not immoral, RIGHHHHTTTT?

1|0
    0|1
    • Thank you. This is insightful

• Show All
    • Oh wow, I wouldn’t not have guessed that! But it does make sense. Women are more suspicious than men.

• Thats why when women accuse men of cheating, it's more likely she's cheating. She feels guilty and is trying to get the blame off of her

• Why do women cheat? For the same reasons men cheat.

0|0
    1|0
    • Again, not a cheater so I’d have no way of knowing

• Show All
    • Oooo someone is winking at me 😉 just keep playing it off

• Find a home that isn’t my question

Recommended myTakes