I'm almost exclusively attracted to white girls but those are usually not into white guys. Should I maybe try other races or keep my preference?

Well as a white guy I generally prefer white girls but I know they are generally not into white guys so my chances are already really low. Save my time and try other races or try to get a white girl? What say

1310

Most Helpful Guy

• White girls are statistically the most "loyal" to their race, as it were.

The way I see it, chances the particular white girls who you like do specific things or look a certain way as a result of their liking other races, which you also happen to find more attractive. So perhaps you should consider opening your horizons more but that doesn't have to mean dating other races if you don't want it to.

• Its hard man... its hard to find a white girl that actually likes white guys around my area

• What's the racial demographics of your area overall?

• 40% whites 30% black 20% hispanic brown 10% Asian

Most Helpful Girl

• Where did white guys ever get the idea that "most" white women aren't into them? It is simply not true. Most white women prefer white men, just like most people prefer to date/marry within their own race.

• Not really seeing or feeling the love sorry and I ain't talking about me. Maybe Im an ugly piece of... I dont deny it, but I notice some of the most attractive white guys out there end up with latinas or Asians because white girls usually are not into them even tho they lool fairly good.

• Maybe you are noticing this in a particular area where you live, but if you look at the research and statistics, most people still date within their own race.

• Even if that would be true how does that prove most white girls prefer white guys? Many times people connect not based on preference but here most white girls prefer other races.