I'm almost exclusively attracted to white girls but those are usually not into white guys. Should I maybe try other races or keep my preference?

Well as a white guy I generally prefer white girls but I know they are generally not into white guys so my chances are already really low. Save my time and try other races or try to get a white girl? What say

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• White girls are statistically the most "loyal" to their race, as it were.

The way I see it, chances the particular white girls who you like do specific things or look a certain way as a result of their liking other races, which you also happen to find more attractive. So perhaps you should consider opening your horizons more but that doesn't have to mean dating other races if you don't want it to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its hard man... its hard to find a white girl that actually likes white guys around my area

• Show All
    • What's the racial demographics of your area overall?

• 40% whites 30% black 20% hispanic brown 10% Asian

Most Helpful Girl

• Where did white guys ever get the idea that "most" white women aren't into them? It is simply not true. Most white women prefer white men, just like most people prefer to date/marry within their own race.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really seeing or feeling the love sorry and I ain't talking about me. Maybe Im an ugly piece of... I dont deny it, but I notice some of the most attractive white guys out there end up with latinas or Asians because white girls usually are not into them even tho they lool fairly good.

• Maybe you are noticing this in a particular area where you live, but if you look at the research and statistics, most people still date within their own race.

• Even if that would be true how does that prove most white girls prefer white guys? Many times people connect not based on preference but here most white girls prefer other races.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Completely untrue lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Where did you get that stupid information, you did a study to confirm that statement or you're just making stuff up

1|0
    0|0
    • What is the truth then?

• Appearently, you've asked this before.. you do know the truth. No need to argue over and over again

• What? Sexual selection studies show the exact opposite. Racial groups tend to clump together, and whites are no exception. Where is this idea coming from?

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't worry about the race. I think you should focus on their personality

0|0
    0|1
    • Yet most white girls I see are with other races... and only a minority are with white guys

• Show All
    • Pussy ass white boy. Racist ass๐Ÿ˜‚

• Suck a white dick

• Why do I feel like I've seen variations of this same post over 100 times? Always from a blue anon aged 18-24.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's the same guy. He's been posting this for the past two months at least. I don't know why he doesn't get banned. Or maybe he does but creates new accounts each time.

• Usually white girls are into white guys so. I don't know where you heard that they aren't, but white women generally prefer white men.

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG dude
    This never gets old does it?

*reported for nonsensical spam*

0|1
    0|0
  • Try other race. You might never know.

0|0
    0|1
  • Hi troll. We missed you. Where have you been the last couple of days?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, you asked the same question yesterday. Give it a rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow... you really see life in a very sad way. Maybe cause I'm European, but I don't get this race shit. Attraction has to do with confidence, charm, having something to share with others. To me, you need to work on building self-esteem, learning more about the world and other people, and get into your head that "races" don't actually exist. There are cultural differences and backgrounds, ethnical backgrounds, but no races. Please educate yourself.

1|0
    0|2
    • Well here you see way more white girls with other races than white girls with white guys even though white people have the same culture, background, etc. Its weird but sad at the same time.

• I have no idea why that is a problem. But first let me repeat: Races do not exist. Now cultural, social, economical background, of course plays a part. Anyway, there is nothing weird or sad if you see a white girl going with a black/asia/etc person. Why would that be sad? If there really was such diversity in the US, it would be so good. It's great to be attracted by people who don't resemble you just as much as you might want someone who is more similar to you. Just stop thinking it's a matter of 'races". It's just you who had to face rejections and just need to go back on your feet and get a girl. a white one or whatever.

• What do you generally see white girls dating? What race?

Recommended myTakes