Friend zone. Is it real?

3 out of the 4 girls that I have spoke with recently (being the last 3-4years) have used the, "we're too good of friends to date" line on me. Is that actually a thing or are they just trying to let me down easy.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• They let you down easy there bud. Its an easy way out. Just like saying to a stranger "oh I have a bf".

Friend zone is real and is hard to even get pass it. I see it a lot when nice guys try to wait.. and wait.. and wait.

Honestly best bet is to be blunt/forward. When you talk to a cute girl dont act like your talking to them as a friend. Be engaging, flirt, listen and comment back. That way you have a get go of them knowing your interested rather then them thinking your just mutually talking to them.

• "Be engaging"
      ?

• Initiate the conversation, say hello, comment about her look her hair. Something that will make it seem like your hitting on her but not to extreme or creepy.

Most of the timd guys put themselves in the friend zone because they started there. They never start off with a hit.