Friend zone. Is it real?

3 out of the 4 girls that I have spoke with recently (being the last 3-4years) have used the, "we're too good of friends to date" line on me. Is that actually a thing or are they just trying to let me down easy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They let you down easy there bud. Its an easy way out. Just like saying to a stranger "oh I have a bf".

Friend zone is real and is hard to even get pass it. I see it a lot when nice guys try to wait.. and wait.. and wait.

Honestly best bet is to be blunt/forward. When you talk to a cute girl dont act like your talking to them as a friend. Be engaging, flirt, listen and comment back. That way you have a get go of them knowing your interested rather then them thinking your just mutually talking to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • "Be engaging"
      ?

• Initiate the conversation, say hello, comment about her look her hair. Something that will make it seem like your hitting on her but not to extreme or creepy.

Most of the timd guys put themselves in the friend zone because they started there. They never start off with a hit.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you’re wondering if there’s a thing where you are such good friends that even though she’s really attracted she doesn’t risk it - probably not.

If you’re wondering if there’s a thing where she just sees you as a friend and finds the idea of more unappealing, that’s common. Most friendships the woman has no interest in more.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a handy tool you can use to keep out of the friendzone. It's called a "penis".

0|0
    0|0
  • We should make a country called friendzone and put all the friendzoned people there

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls don't friend zone, dude... GUYS do

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes