Guy asks if that's your boyfriend?

I have a crush on this guy at my college. I went with my other friend to the gym (a gay guy) and I saw my crush and said hello. My crush asked if he was my boyfriend.

Again since I like the dude I'll analyze every thing. But what do y'all think would a normal person ask that or he's just curious, anything more? He then introduced himself to my friend.
Thank you

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Gonna go with he's got a thing for you. Easy to find out your relationship situation. I don't get why he's shckin hands though unless you did say he was your boyfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• He is curious