Do you believe in things happening for a reason and fate?

Like the same guy keeps turning up at significant times on your life are you meant to be?

• Yes I believe in it
  • No I don’t
  • I don’t know/results
    Vote C

1019

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all. Things happen because of the actions of you and the actions of others around you. You bump into people because similar people move in similar circles. The rest is just coincidence and if you actually were able to track the lives of you and this other person you'd find out that the coincidence isn't that big.

Everything that happens in life is just a result of what you do and what everyone else does. Your path intersects with the paths of many others and hence you can't always control the outcome. Fate has nothing to do with anything. If you get hit by a bus when crossing a road it's because you decided to cross that road, someone decided to drive that bus and one of you didn't pay attention. Action... consequence.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that everything happens for a reason. We may not know the reason now, but we may figure it out in the future.