Do you believe in things happening for a reason and fate?

Like the same guy keeps turning up at significant times on your life are you meant to be?

Do you believe in things happening for a reason and fate?
  • Yes I believe in it
    Vote A
  • No I don’t
    Vote B
  • I don’t know/results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not at all. Things happen because of the actions of you and the actions of others around you. You bump into people because similar people move in similar circles. The rest is just coincidence and if you actually were able to track the lives of you and this other person you'd find out that the coincidence isn't that big.

Everything that happens in life is just a result of what you do and what everyone else does. Your path intersects with the paths of many others and hence you can't always control the outcome. Fate has nothing to do with anything. If you get hit by a bus when crossing a road it's because you decided to cross that road, someone decided to drive that bus and one of you didn't pay attention. Action... consequence.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that everything happens for a reason. We may not know the reason now, but we may figure it out in the future.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don’t believe in fate but I do think things do happen for a reason. Most of it is mundane reasons usually though.

2|0
    0|0
  • I believe that no matter what happens in your life there is always something good to come from it. It helps to think it was meant be, because it helps you see the positives and have the courage to change the situation into something that makes a positive impact on your life.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, u dont matter that much to the universe that it would make it rain just so your crush comes to the same bus stop as you. There are coincidences, and every little action and thing that happens in your life can lead to such different paths in life, but i dont think anything is "meant to be", it may be a bizarre turn of events to get to a certain place but it really is just coincidences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that if you do what God asks you to do, and you trust in God then God will give you the desire of your heart. If you do not, and you worship yourself and do evil things in front of God then he will give you what your sins deserve. Such as if you choose to steal, you might go to jail. If you choose to work and pay off something legally then you won't go to jail and can live freely. So I believe in natural consequences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that every thing happens for a reason. We meet people not just by accident. Although it may seem so sometimes. But for me, it just meant to happen.
    Tho, it's not always for romantic reason why we meet a particular person. Sometimes he can be the one meant for you or sometimes he came to your life for other purpose that will still help you grow.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't believe in fate. It's just coincidence if that happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea it does and none of us can really know what could be the reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • The universe always guids us for something, wether we make mistakes or not, we are getting messeages all the time and the universe always gives us chances

1|0
    0|0
  • sometimes it makes me think that some things are really set like it

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't as much before. But after a breakup, I feel it does. I like to just go with the flow, what happens, happens etc, all a learning curve

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but sometimes things just happen too and a coincidence.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in fate. If it weren’t for fate, I don’t think I would have ever met the man of my dreams

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... To teach you something. Whether or not he is suppose to be with you. Or someone you should avoid in the future

1|0
    0|0
  • Things just happen; good and bad are just relative.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do belive in things happening for a reason. Often times though the reason is a mystery

1|0
    0|0
  • it's happened to me a few times. i STILL remember a girl's birthday and we haven't talked to each other in 8 years-well, cept once...

0|0
    0|0
  • Things have a reasin for happening but things don't happen for our sake.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be nice to believe in fate, but I'm too logical to believe

0|0
    0|0
  • From time to time I do... But that's probably just to give a meaning to all the bad things in life

0|0
    0|0
  • I only believe in random luck and coincidences.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in fate it happened coz you let it

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly choice with some fate mixed in.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe that everything happens for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Upto a point.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trust me he wants you

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why not

1|0
    0|0
  • Fate no but reason yes.