Do you think it's possible to love two guys ( or two girls) at the same time, same amount?

• yes, i love both
    Vote A
  • nah it's impossible
    Vote B
  • just rationalize her or his cheating
    Vote C
  • others (explain)
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Same way.
same amount
and same sex

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I dont know I think it is hard to generalize this question. I personally can only be consumed with affection for one person at a time. Objectively I may believe that this is just an excuse for lack of discipline, however it really may be that this person finds it easy to love two people at the same time. I think in general it may be a case of lust rather than love though because when you love someone you are not inclined to do something that would hurt the other party involved including cheating or other behaviors that resemble it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think it’s impossible to actually love two people romantically at the same time. Its just too much love to go around and we don’t have that much to give

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think you can love two different people the same way. Like you can love them in the same way but I think because we are humans and we judge all the time that nothing can be equal. If it came down to picking one of them or you lose both, you would pick one because they appeal to you slightly more or you can't live without them more than the other.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not the same way, and sex is a little different, but for sure the amount and the intensity are the same.. i love them very much and every time i have sex with each of them is the best thing i can ask in that moment.. so it's absolutely possible to me :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's unlikely to be love in that scenario. To love requires that you grow together and invest in each other. It encompasses the good and bad. It's hard to have that with two people simultaneously.

However, if it did happen then it would simply be about making a choice. Commitment is only a choice in all circumstances anyway. You choose a partner, you choose to be faithful. Or you don't.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it's possible to LOVE two people the same amount, but I don't think you can be IN LOVE with two people. This is where I think people go wrong. It's fine if you want to enter a polygamous relationship with two people and you can easily love them both equally - but if you fall in love with one of them, you're all doomed.

4|0
    0|0
  • Nope impossible.
    The heart is meant for one at a time.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, maybe the person is experiencing different kinds of love, like romantically and friendship wise, but can’t tell the difference. Plus people constantly use this excuse to rationalize cheating. There’s never an acceptable reason to cheat or be with someone else as your spouse

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation. Like love them in the exact same way? The exact same feeling of connection?

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is possible but I also think it is rare
    I think it is a situation that often leads to hurt
    And I think it is unreasonable to expect the two to be accepting of each other
    I think in most cases sooner or later one will take preference
    It just is not likely to lead to desirable results

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just impossible
    when love is depending on others, problems started to appear
    we should also separate between biological attraction and the simplicity of love.

2|0
    0|0
  • If you're in love with two people at once, always sick to the one you fall in love with second. The first clearly didn't fill enough of your heart

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is possible ,
    My husband loves me and he also loves his girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • Some people say it's possible. It never happened to me, but there's a name for it - it's called polyamory.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've loved two girls the same but eventually one messed up and I had to get the other one :) made my choices easier

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s possible

1|0
    0|0
  • Siblings?

0|1
    0|0
  • No, that is not possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • No ways

0|0
    0|0
  • No you will love one more than the other

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes i like love two girls at the same time

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that guys can do it , but girls no !

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are ok for 3some

0|0
    0|0
  • two girls possible

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't. I love my boyfriend and my family but not the same way. I cannot love another man while I still love my boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I think it's possible to nail two girls at once.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes