Do you think it's possible to love two guys ( or two girls) at the same time, same amount?

• yes, i love both
  • nah it's impossible
  • just rationalize her or his cheating
    Vote C
  • others (explain)
    Vote D
Same way.
same amount
and same sex

822

Most Helpful Girls

• I dont know I think it is hard to generalize this question. I personally can only be consumed with affection for one person at a time. Objectively I may believe that this is just an excuse for lack of discipline, however it really may be that this person finds it easy to love two people at the same time. I think in general it may be a case of lust rather than love though because when you love someone you are not inclined to do something that would hurt the other party involved including cheating or other behaviors that resemble it.

• I honestly think it’s impossible to actually love two people romantically at the same time. Its just too much love to go around and we don’t have that much to give

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think you can love two different people the same way. Like you can love them in the same way but I think because we are humans and we judge all the time that nothing can be equal. If it came down to picking one of them or you lose both, you would pick one because they appeal to you slightly more or you can't live without them more than the other.

• It's not the same way, and sex is a little different, but for sure the amount and the intensity are the same.. i love them very much and every time i have sex with each of them is the best thing i can ask in that moment.. so it's absolutely possible to me :)