Making the approach?

So I'm a very shy guy, and want to meet women and attempt dating. However the thing is I have no idea how to approach a girl or what to do... basically I have no game. How do I go about successfully getting to the point where I can easily meet and converse with women?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, tbh online dating app will help you since you're shy right? Like me, im a shy girl too and im bad at approaching people to talk so somehow i went on a dating online app and i make tons of cool friends (guys) and i even met them, so yea u can start there

• Well I live just japan now and I'm on tinder and that's not working at all... so I've already ruled that out and decided to try it the old fashioned way

• I guess that could work

• Give it a try okay? But be yourself and talk normally

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating app may work
    But everywhere they are immature people (men and women) that know only about them...

Due to their stupidity and self interested they destroy the society without they know.