If I’m 29 now and I haven’t met a decent partner am I unlikely to do so?

I date regularly but I haven’t met a nice partner. I haven’t found that spark of attraction.

219

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's never too late , just flow with the river of life, life is so vast and mysterious to discover, things will come to you, I know people who got married in their 20's and got divored in 30's, and I know people who got married in thiere late 30's and had children

Most Helpful Girl

• You will if you are regularly dating, but try and step back to understand what you are looking for. And then approach the type of girls you want. I am 27 and i don't think its too late. Some find them in a month and some take years.