If I’m 29 now and I haven’t met a decent partner am I unlikely to do so?

I date regularly but I haven’t met a nice partner. I haven’t found that spark of attraction.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's never too late , just flow with the river of life, life is so vast and mysterious to discover, things will come to you, I know people who got married in their 20's and got divored in 30's, and I know people who got married in thiere late 30's and had children

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You will if you are regularly dating, but try and step back to understand what you are looking for. And then approach the type of girls you want. I am 27 and i don't think its too late. Some find them in a month and some take years.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't look for a partner. Look for someone that makes you a better version from what you are right now.

1|1
    0|0
  • Is flat what u r pining, just step back (tai chi) first of all this life isn't about u, not fully 100% but stick that thought in your head to humble yourself then use tai chi, and meditation and manifest, of that's what ur pining stopand want almost the opposite and when u reach the deadzone meditation and manifest

0|0
    0|0
  • In China yes but if you’re anywhere else, you still have a decent probability. It depends how desperate you become and what qualities goes off your list for an ideal partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Using the word partner I'm guessing your looking for a female. If so I don't think you should be worried about running out of time at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it possible that perhaps you're setting your expectations just a little too high.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it will happen eventually, normal human life span is 75 years so you got at least 46 more years to find out

0|0
    0|0
  • You date regularly? Well I rarely date and I'm just 1 year younger than you.

I guess I must be doomed then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not likely. I don't know you from a hole in the wall but could it be that your standards are way too high compared to the men that you are dating?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not too late. I have many friends who has become a couple after 30's and having kids and all now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep going. Don't pressure yourself though and do not worry how long. Let the right man come to you like a breath to your lungs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 25. And I'm still looking lol I'm sure he's out there. Just like mine is. We just have to be patient.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll find him eventually in time, just don't give up ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • I went throught thousands and wet my wife of 7yr at 31

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nice to have that desire for u... U will surely find it..

0|0
    0|0
  • The chances of meeting a decent partner is highly unlikely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't even dated for a while what do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sameeee😩

0|1
    0|0
    • I fucking hope not! I'm 29 aswell. Haven't met any one decent aswell. Just keep looking and keep an open mind. That's all I do and hopefully I'll fund someone someday!

• keep looking. u will

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks grow on you so try to just be friends for a while first and see if anything changes. Maybe he will be able to change your mind. That’s how it works right especially for girls.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes