Why did I lie about this?

I faked mentall illnes for attention. I feel like im mentally ill for doing that. I come from a household where mental illness is normal... i grew up with it. Im a normal stable person but i kept wanting to be ill... it got me into debt and a forever 'personality disorder' on my name

15

Most Helpful Guy

• there is a mental illness when people lie about their health to get attention or someone to care about you.
    These people are called "pathetical liars".

I'm not saying that you are ill but it's not a bad idea to go and see a doctor.
    It's nothing you should be ashamed of you maybd did that because something bad happened in your past.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need help you aren’t normal if your pathetic enough to act like that. Only reason you would lie cause your attention hungry low confidence or something but you aren’t stable you doing stupid stuff like that it’s pretty shitty especially when some really are and you act like that just for attention