Long distance Relationship?

What are some fun activities you can do while in a LDR?Long distance Relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Games to play sexting I found a cool toy that I can control. I am in one I stay I Scotland my Girlfriend stays in Brazil we speak everyday plus there are free apps to video chat and voice chat so lots of things to do.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Playing online games together, watching a movie together through Skype, playing truth or dare or just having nice conversation over the phone or on video call.

4|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well my boyfriend and I will play video games together and watch movies and Netflix. Since his t. v. is really loud I will turn down my t. v. volume and when we both press play at the same time it feels like I'm laying down with him while watching movies especially when he's tired from work but still wanted to a watch a movie with me and will end up falling asleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do activities together.

Watch a movie together online.
    Eat together in video call.
    Pick up a skill to learn together and compete with one another showing your progress.
    On holidays, buy similar clothes.

Treat your LDR like how you would treat it if you both were close.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him to play eye spy bahahahahahahahaha im just kidding. I said that to my ex long distance boyfriend and he busted out laughing. But yeah maybe y'all can play some online games or something!! Or just talk over the phone

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch movies, just video chat, play games, workout together through video chat. You can do everything you'd do in a normal relationship with the only difference you should call instead of the person being there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Its hard but if you're both willing to make it work and in it together then I would definitely try. Im not saying its gonna be easy but if you're in it together im sure you guys will figure a way to keep in contact and visit each other

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have a long distance partner who travels a lot you can talk, you can travel to a vacation spot and you can travel to their homeland if your interested

0|0
    0|0
  • I think watching movies or playing video games together would workout. Other than that though it's hard to say.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can Skype and watch the same movie at the same time, you can play online games together, anything collaborative really

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried a long distance relationship for about 2 years and it never worked out. She lied about being single and actually had a boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wake up early in order to talk with your partner lol it became habits hahz

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk trough Skype after you can't do much to what I'm aware.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's boring if you take the time to meet and perhaps his / her love will be gone coz it's not love its a habit or attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take your significant other skydiving by throwing your phone off a cliff

0|1
    0|0
  • Break up and date people near you, that's pretty fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch TV shows together on the phone or even movies

0|0
    0|0
  • Text, call, plan to meet up until it doesn't work out

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Watch movies together

0|1
    0|0
  • FaceTiming

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I could ever do it. Being honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea but it will be difficult

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not recommended.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Julia420 @ThePundertaker

0|0
    0|0
  • NO unless you are satellites

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been in one but seemed hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Playing online

0|0
    0|0
  • Send each other pics of your, Skype

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a website called rabb. it and you can stream movies and videos through it.

It also can be a web browser and you can use that to screen share and it even has video and voice chat funtions.

Just remember to make it private/friends only so no strangers come in

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes