Guys, have you ever lied to a girl about having feelings for her?

And I don’t mean pretending interest in order to get sex, I mean telling a girl you’re already having sex with that you love her/are fond of her/see a future together etc when it’s not true.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes in my first relationship since I was young and stupid, it was only a few months into dating and I thought by then she wanted to hear the 3 words, so I said I loved her thinking it was better to lie and make her happy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• *sigh* unfortuneatly I did. When my best friend was gonna comit suicide (she didn't because called and ambulance but enfin) I panicked so much and I tried to keep her from doing it by saying a lot of things. One of those was that I had feelings for her, but that was a lie. Luckily after a few days we talked about it and I said that wasn't sure what the feelings were and that it was complicated. She agreed with my suggestion to just stay friends so nothing bad happend of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny how the women who ask a guy that Q. the most tend to be less honest than the guy they are asking - in my experience.

To answer your question, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have. It was because i was afraid to break up with her. Mostly because she was a bit crazy, but also because being with someone, even if you aren't truly happy, is better than being alone. But thats my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that would be wrong. The only time I told a woman that I love her was when I did truly love her (I still do love her but she lied to me when she said she loved me)

0|0
    0|0
  • Who says it has to be a "lie?" There's always the possibility you know that he thinks he did mean it, or meant it at the time, but then over time... changed his mind? Which people are allowed to do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well its not 'lying' but sex can evoke those feelings. Evolution wise. When you are having sex you are possibly reproducing so you do form an attachment if there was a lot of attraction

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never told anyone that I had feelings for them if I didn't
    Nor would I ever do that
    It is dishonest disrespectful and despicable

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl and how i feel about her. Sex is fun but if the lady is worth it to me its not a priority

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. i can only see how i might end up changing my mind so that it looks to her as though i lied.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't like to give them wings if I'm not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, many times

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am

0|0
    0|0
  • It cost me a relationship because I didn't say "I love you" back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes