Listen to your brain or your heart?

I'm in a 2 years old relationship with this amazing guy. After LDR we moved in together and it's been nearly a year since then.
The thing is, he's very calm, rational intellectual. And that's a thing a love in him. He's trustworthy and I can always rely on him.
Although, I'm this kind of passionate, spontaneous romantic person.
And what I noticed what depresses me that we lack this passion and being spontaneous, like having random trips somewhere or fool around. He don't like traveling, he rarely find stuff I find interesting interesting. He rarely wants to do stuff with me.
He spend time at work 24/7. And when we're having conversations they're usually work or self development related.
I don't want to break it because I love him, but I feel like I'm living the life in a way I should do but not necessarily want to.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• It really doesn't matter how amazing the guy is, if he's caring, dependable and everything else about him is good.
    There are many times when both the girl and guy are amazing people, that doesn't guarantee success as a couple. Everyone is different in who they are as individuals and as a partner. Take for example a girl or guy excels at their job, in record time promoted to a top paying position, that doesn't mean a thing when it comes to being in a relationship, some people suck as a partner.
    Enough of that.
    In your case even though you claim to love him, if you continue along this path your love will turn into resentment and you will be a very miserable person.
    My advise to you would be to listen to your head, don't follow your heart, in your case like so many others love just isn't enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen to your gut. You know what you should do, but you are ignoring it because it's hard to believe it is the right thing to do.