I want to ask my best friend out but im too scared... what do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do it! How do you go into into cold summer water, just dive! How do you go on that scary roller coaster, just get in! I would use careful wording to protect you friendship if he says no, but just ask him and get it over with you will feel better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• The biggest mistake a person can make all his life is being scared... If its a yes you have him/her and if its a no it won't end your world... These things are phase in life. ... but being scared is just a hindrance to everything in life.. Be brave.. face the person.. tell everything in a sincere way and look him/her in the eye when you do so.. most times it will be a yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be late just ask him after that it's upon him. If he have some feelings then enjoy it or he have negative response then leave it, you will definitely have better than him.

0|0
    0|0
  • The biggest mistake is being scared you need to face it just take a deep breath don't think about that and say to him ok i believe in you 👍👌

0|0
    0|0
  • don't be scared, go for what you want dear. Don't let someone else take him away from you okay

0|0
    0|0
  • its a simple scenario of @Schrodingerscat

0|0
    0|0
  • Him or her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont be scurrred

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he more attractive than you?

0|0
    0|0
  • funny, I have the same issue. She's a very good friend and I'd hate to loose her..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes