Boys: How would you approch a girl you really liked?

For example the girl could have no idea you like her so you have to be the one to ask her out, how would you go about doing that? Would you maybe talk to her privately or go for a more open approch? :)Boys: How would you approch a girl you really liked?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Id beat my chest and express my interest through a mating call and spread sticks and leaves around to decorate the courting area finding berries and flowers and if another male showed up I would fight to defend my territory claiming victory and being able to pass on my genes so that our species can continue to thrive

1|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a lesbian and before it was really hard for me to approach a girl because I was embarrassed but I got used to it and soon I started flirting with girls and after that it was really easy for me to tell a girl I like her even if she wasn't lesbian

0|1
    0|0
    • I love your answer dear Anonymous.
      You just be yourself without overthinking it.
      I have helped once a friend of mine, she was Bi, and so nervous.
      I remember pushing myself to join the conversation the girl she liked with her friend.
      And after that, they asked me if my friend was my SO, I gently replied "she is my best friend and the greatest".
      I turned my back to get drinks, and when I came back they were having eye contact and talking.
      Once I handshake a girl at the bar, some people around started laughing, while she whispered me in the ear "thank you for being a gentleman".

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly, the situation is never easy, I always feel a bit nervous and kind of a teenager crushing again on a girl, but it does not hold me back from approaching her really.
    Maybe, the way I do it is a bit old fashioned, not up to date or different from what most people do.

My answer to your question:
    I will simply walk towards her, a nice smile, shake her hand and introduce myself and tell her honestly that I like her and would like to talk around coffee, drink, food, thus, have a real conversation.
    It sounds simple, and have a big potential of failing, but it is who I am and I don't want to wear a mask just to attract girls. Soon the mask will fall off and she will maybe dislike the real me.
    Another thing I do, is to sit at the bar of the usual Pub I go to, have a conversation with the single strangers there, and see where it goes. If they are talking about something, I will make myself interested and join the conversation.
    Planning how to approach someone we like is not really practical in my own opinion, while just being myself is better. Some people like it and appreciate it, while others don't, it is normal, we are different dear Kayla.
    Thank you for this interesting question.
    How about you? How do you approach someone you like?

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's with friends then I'd ask to talk to her for a sec and when we're alone, ask her out. Simple. If there's no chance to get her alone, then I'd ask her in front of her friends and do something cheesy but cute so that the friends approve also.
    Ex: Pull out a KitKat bar "Would you do me the honor of splitting this KitKat bar with me?" or something like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I used that pic too

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I go for the open approach, but there are a lot of girls who are uncomfortable with it. They usually feel very flattered after the shock and embarrassment wears off, but at the moment, they often don't respond well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t ask girls out. I just talk to them and laugh and have fun, and if we have chemistry and we seem to have sexual tension I start getting closer and closer to her. Lots of eye contact and I’ll touch her any chance I get.

0|0
    0|0
  • That all depends on the person in question. There's many different methods of asking someone out or simply hooking up. Whether you plan or maybe making something out of it or just having a fling. Every person is different and it's best to choose an approach that wouldn't distress then in anyway. But personally the easiest way for me is randomly asking going by timing and situation. It's easier to gauge a person by catching them off guard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for me I want to approach a woman depends on the girl different girls require different approaches I think I should take their time and do a little homework on me first learning little something about the girl first and that would help you with your approach. Learn what she likes and what she doesn't like

0|0
    0|0
  • It gets easier the older you get. In my teens I wrote letters to girls, in my early adulthood I would like their FB pictures and try to spark conversation over online messengers, now nearing my 30s I just take the direct approach and talk confidently face to face and see where it goes.

0|0
    0|0
  • With age I'd say mostly it starts with talking about something almost irrelevant with that person, wanting really nothing, just having a good talk.. then sometimes chemistry kicks in mutually.

but, if there was a situation where this isn't possible,
    I'd just go there and ask her straight if shed like to spend some time together having fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never actually done this, I’m usually to nervous to even look at them but here’s how I would do it:

Step 1. See girl and get really fucking nervous and shaky

Step 2: look at girl to get her attention

Step 3: when you make direct eye contact smile, blush, get even more nervous and look away

Step 4: what for her to approach you and hopefully show interest

0|0
    0|0
  • How well I already know her would effect the type of lead-in I would want.
    If I didn't know her at all, I'd just need an excuse to say "hi," and from there I would probably be very forward with my attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she shy a talk to her privately or if she more of a free spirit then open approach but would try to pick something that fix her personality but know my luck I say the right thing at the right moment lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hate myself a few minutes later, as my inside voice yelled at me for being such a wuss and not talking to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get to known her for a while then ask her out on a low threat date like coffee or dinner and a movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm at you, I will talk to her by any excuse and meet her again and again. After some time we will be friends. After that she can understand my feelings. One more thing it's only my opinion, my experience was so bad, I'm still single by that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to her normally like how I talk to other girls. Then make her feel special.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd get to know her friends and find if any of my friends knows her and then we could hang out as a group and have conversations to get to know her then I'd approach her if she seems interested in me

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouls approch my crush when she sits alone then i would be easyer to talk at first it's gonaa seem weird but after a while it should be more conferteble

0|0
    0|0
  • Id try finding a subject wich intressest her and i would try to talk to her (likely about that subject ) get to know her better. Of course its not always simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Recently I approached a girl, ask no. She asked me why and I was blank.
    Story ends here but i know she likes me and waiting to initiate talk but I can't. I don't know how to initiate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's see. I would be very socially awkward. I guess friends and just wait until she asks or I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup privately. I wouldn't want to ask her out in front of her friends or coworkers.

So yup straight forward and privately.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl behavior and character... Intelligent boys really do research about her before approaching.. Take an example of me

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually don't I'm kind of ahy, I might message her

1|0
    0|0
  • Stand around her very awkwardly, and never tell her I like her. I ain't good at expressing my feelings, especially those feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go for something where it would be a one to one interaction. Flirt for a few and ask her out.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly I would just ask her out on a date... But since I'm shy I keep my mouth shut ^_^ sorry my opinion is useless

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell that I need to talk to her and then tell her how I feel in private in case it doesn't go well.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a hard one, I usually try to wait for the perfect moment and it always backfires. I never end up dating women that I really like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Visual contact... explicit... several times... and a little bit later try to talk about something... and then some later?

0|0
    0|0
  • The first thing I would do is walk up compliment something about her and walk away because a lot of women if you just randomly throw a compliment at them about something it gets their mind thinking and then they're curious as to why and then they will be compelled to start talking to you then after something like that happened I would start small conversation so I could get to know that person better find out some of her interests see what she likes to do and then a week or so into talking to her I would ask her if she wanted to do something go hang out if she's interested in going to the movies asked her if she wanted to go see a movie stuff like that then after so long ask her if she would like to try dating if she says no she's not ready or she doesn't think that something like that would be a good idea just yet keep being friends try it a later date down the road

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn haha, no doubt nervous. But personally would try and get time with her on her own and just blurt it out

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and got laughed at for it, so it was hard to try again...

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk up, say hi, and start a conversation. See how it goes from there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd greet her and ask if she's taken... If I want her that much

0|0
    0|0
  • Private I'm a wose when it comes that that shit😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to talk with her in privately and share my feelings for her

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't rush it but ask her for dates places she won't consider a date

0|0
    0|0
  • Privetly. Being alone with a girl is less intimatding and much more personal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mm if guy is not nervous he will ask straight away if he is he would get mutual friends do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just grab her by the pussy.

1|0
    1|0
  • Try to talk to her privately

1|0
    0|0
  • I read that “stupid” as “baga” 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't do it, because I have no idea how. Lulz.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy I dont lol

0|2
    0|0
  • one foot in front of the other

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her if she wanted to go out for pizza

0|0
    0|0
  • Yo B lets do this...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would approach her with my legs, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had that kinda confidence

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes