Boys: How would you approch a girl you really liked?

For example the girl could have no idea you like her so you have to be the one to ask her out, how would you go about doing that? Would you maybe talk to her privately or go for a more open approch? :)Boys: How would you approch a girl you really liked?

155

Most Helpful Guy

• Id beat my chest and express my interest through a mating call and spread sticks and leaves around to decorate the courting area finding berries and flowers and if another male showed up I would fight to defend my territory claiming victory and being able to pass on my genes so that our species can continue to thrive

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a lesbian and before it was really hard for me to approach a girl because I was embarrassed but I got used to it and soon I started flirting with girls and after that it was really easy for me to tell a girl I like her even if she wasn't lesbian

• I love your answer dear Anonymous.
      You just be yourself without overthinking it.
      I have helped once a friend of mine, she was Bi, and so nervous.
      I remember pushing myself to join the conversation the girl she liked with her friend.
      And after that, they asked me if my friend was my SO, I gently replied "she is my best friend and the greatest".
      I turned my back to get drinks, and when I came back they were having eye contact and talking.
      Once I handshake a girl at the bar, some people around started laughing, while she whispered me in the ear "thank you for being a gentleman".