Boys: Does the size of her breasts really matter when considering to date a girl?

What do you guys think about the size? You prefer to be larger or smaller? Or maybe you don't care because you love her just the way she is? What's your thoughts on the size of your future/current girlfriends size?Boys: Does the size of her breasts really matter when considering to date a girl?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• To be totally honest with you dear Kayla, it does not matter to me how she looks like. The only thing that matters to me is who she really is and how much she respects and loves me. Sometimes simple words could make two person fall in love and have a life time together.
    Of course if she has large breasts it would attract me more, but here we are talking about physical attraction which could fade away. On the other hand, the soul she is, who she is, will never fade away. Even if we grow old, the words she would be speaking, the compliments, the respect and love she is giving me would always turn me on much more than a simple physical aspect dear Kayla ;-)

Cheers!

1|0
    0|0
    • Can I just say I absolutely love and appreciate the thought and desvriptive answers you give in my questions, truly love reading them and appreciate nearly everything you've wrote so far! Thanks so much for your time and such a beautiful descriptive opinion! ;) ๐Ÿ˜

• Show All
    • Thank you for MHO dear Kayla :-D

• You're welcome :)

• Oh, come on. Personally, it doesn't matter. Some guys likes small size and that's completely normal. It all depends of a person, I guess

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I like all female breasts, with the exception of unnaturally large ones. So for me, it really doesn't matter what a girl's size is. I'll like her. And I certainly wouldn't use breast size as determining criteria for dating her.

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me if I'm with a girl it's because I like her personality not just her appearance. Looks are just a plus ๐Ÿ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • If I like a girl and want to date her, it's not going to be because of the size of her breasts. If I like her, I'm going to like her just as she is, whatever size her breasts are.

1|0
    0|0
  • The size of a girls breasts don't matter to me as long as she has them.

1|0
    0|0
    • So no flat girls for you I'm assuming? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Not too big either. I would rather have really small over giant.

• It's not even in my top 10,000 highest priorities.

I care way more about what's underneath her breasts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it matters but as much as a preference if I got to know a girl and still found her attractive then sure but for that first step of me thinking do I like her yes breasts do matter

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I would date a woman no matter what her size is. However, I do have to admit; I have never been with a girl who had bigger than B cups and Iโ€™m really curious to see how it feels to play with huge boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Well most of us has a preference
    However it really doesn't matter
    If a girl is sweet funny and wonderful the size of her breasts means nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • its part of finding her attractive so yea but a lot of women fake it so its hard to tell so even tho id say yes its still technically a no

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any requirements
    Its just as simple as it gets
    I prefer whatever size suits their body type

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly im probably alone on this one big boobs are a huge turn off for me and honestly would deffinitely effect my ability to have a relationship with said women

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really BC if date someone it should be about how much like them , not how hot she is

1|0
    0|0
  • The answer can be really long, but essentially - no, not really.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, yeah. It matters how hot the rest of her is too, though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Also, all the guys lying to you and saying "NO NOT AT ALL!" ... they're lying, possibly even to themselves. Or they're just dumb.

• I like larger (C, D) but it's not as important as personality

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it matters, I like smaller boobs (B-cup ideally) - if they're too big I would be really put off but that's just my personal taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all... itโ€™s all about chemistry. Yes, you need to be attracted to the person... but the physical traits donโ€™t always equate to that...

0|0
    0|0
  • Size doesn't matter so much as perkiness, but I do like big boobs. I would take small boobs that were perky over big boobs that were saggy any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • It should be of enough size... Handful should be good

1|0
    0|0
  • Not too much important, are a characteristic of the person like everything else on the body. You date for the complex not for the single parts

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's a bonus. Prefer larger. Think of the children.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't mind either way. But I kinda want to date a petite gal for a change of pace

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all off the sizes, but the overal image still counts

0|0
    0|0
  • They're irrelevant. Her mind would be more important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • if there's a chance I prefer smaller tits ๐Ÿ™‚ but its not a huge issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about the size I mostly dated smaller breast girls

0|0
    0|0
  • It would honestly bother me if they're too small but I would still date her

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually when looking to date that she's a C cup or BIGGER.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my mind it does ^^ i don't like flat chests, not attracted to them

0|0
    0|0
  • I loooove small boobs like A and B cups, I don't like anything bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • All boobs are hot, but I guess a little consideration goes into that when dating a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its not super flat or super big, i dont mind at all. I just want a good hearth

0|0
    0|0
  • Probability wise, no

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes c cup

1|0
    0|0
  • All sizes are beautiful!

1|0
    0|1
  • Not really