Boys: Does the size of her breasts really matter when considering to date a girl?

What do you guys think about the size? You prefer to be larger or smaller? Or maybe you don't care because you love her just the way she is? What's your thoughts on the size of your future/current girlfriends size?Boys: Does the size of her breasts really matter when considering to date a girl?

159

Most Helpful Guys

• To be totally honest with you dear Kayla, it does not matter to me how she looks like. The only thing that matters to me is who she really is and how much she respects and loves me. Sometimes simple words could make two person fall in love and have a life time together.
    Of course if she has large breasts it would attract me more, but here we are talking about physical attraction which could fade away. On the other hand, the soul she is, who she is, will never fade away. Even if we grow old, the words she would be speaking, the compliments, the respect and love she is giving me would always turn me on much more than a simple physical aspect dear Kayla ;-)

Cheers!

• Can I just say I absolutely love and appreciate the thought and desvriptive answers you give in my questions, truly love reading them and appreciate nearly everything you've wrote so far! Thanks so much for your time and such a beautiful descriptive opinion! ;) ๐Ÿ˜

• Thank you for MHO dear Kayla :-D

• You're welcome :)

• Oh, come on. Personally, it doesn't matter. Some guys likes small size and that's completely normal. It all depends of a person, I guess

Most Helpful Girl