Girls, what turns you off the most about "nice" guys?

Hopefully, this poll can help some of them get a grip on reality.
  • They can't handle rejection.
    Vote A
  • They think they're entitled to a relationship.
    Vote B
  • They lack self-awareness.
    Vote C
  • They are ignorant about how girls function.
    Vote D
  • Other.(Please explain)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If they think they are entitled to a relationship because they are nice. Most people are nice generally speaking, so it's not really anything special.

5|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• Every guy is different, there isn't something that all nice guys have that turns me off accept those that are push overs and you didn't put that as an option. The options you had I usually don't see in nice guys, so what you consider nice guys and I consider nice guys are obviously two totally different things. And that's the case for everyone...

3|1
    0|0
  • This question is strange, since girls want a guy who is nice to her. unless you mean the overly nice guys. in that case I voted D, cause if they are nice to the point of being spineless, it's a turn off. girls want a guy to be a man, to be respectful but also be strong willed and not let himself be walked all over. if a guy thinks a girl wants a guy who will do everything she says, he does not know how girls function

1|0
    0|0
  • None of what you said just in my experience nice guys just wasn’t manly enough didn’t take up for themselves didn’t hush me up when I needed it like I’d try to piss him off just so he would show back bone and not let me run over him but he was a sweetheart but I like a mans man tough rough but also sweet and glad I got him lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nowadays good guys are hard to find and if they are "good" they take advantage of it most of the time. Most guys just show off and think of themselves better then everyone else because they're so "good" to girls

1|1
    1|0
  • The self entitlement because they "think" they're being nice.

3|1
    0|0
  • They think they're better than the other guys and that we should like / date them for that.
    They think they deserve everything because they're nice.

1|1
    1|0
  • Well the only thing wrong with nice guys is that none of them has a crush on me... where the hell are the nice guys?

2|0
    0|0
  • All of the above pretty much. It's that self entitlement that makes them think that they don't deserve rejection just cause they're nice. They're also very ignorant about the fact that being nice isn't good enough and that other things (looks, status, intelligence) matter more. That lack of self awareness makes them think they deserve more than they should. Like if you want someone above your league, being nice to them is definitely not going to cut it. You're gonna have to match them in every way or have enough value, in something the other person lacks, that compensates for it so it equals out.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me it's the whining and self-pity that's the big turn-off.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Nice Guys" =/= guys that are nice

6|1
    0|0
  • They're not really nice at all.

2|1
    0|0
  • All of the above.

2|1
    0|0
  • OTHER
    Nothing exciting ever happens

0|0
    0|0
  • The use of the word nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • They never like me back.

2|0
    0|0
  • Where are they

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its a mix of all of the above.
    I have gone for a "nice guy" before unfortunately they turn out to be worse than the guys they complain about, it just adds unnecessary stress that really doesn't need to be there.

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s not that I don’t like nice guys. I don’t like these Casanova’s that appear and try to sweep a girl off her feet by paying attention and being really nice just to disappear after they get what they wanted. A nice person that is genuinely nice should be appreciated. I personally prefer dicks that act like dicks to you because you know that you’re getting an honest person. I told the guy I’m talking to to call me, he said no cause he simply doesn’t feel like it, I said fine. I’m choosing to stick around with this dick. I asked the “nice” guy to call me, he said aww I’m busy doing blah blah blah... when he’s just getting ready to take another girl out. I don’t like that fake niceness, I rather people that are upfront about their intentions and allow me to make a decision based on the honest portrayal of themselves they are offering me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like nice guys more then bad guys

1|0
    0|0

• I'm a natural teaser. I can't tease nice guys as they act nicer or gets hurt easily and both ruins the purpose.
    Being able to act cocky sometimes is funny and interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they expect something in return and when they don’t get it they say stuff like “ girls don’t respect nice guys”

4|1
    0|0
  • ''Nice guys'' are often boring, butthurt, self-absorbed men who think all girls should fall in love with them, because they are nice. Newsflash, 90% of people are nice. If that's all they've got to offer, it's not surprising they have trouble finding a partner.

5|1
    0|0
  • The smell of their vagina

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes