Tattoo problem?

I have my exs name tattooed across my throat. How much does this put people off?
And I know I'm no oil painting the question is about the tattoo Tattoo problem?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i imagine most women will be turned off at this. you could get it changed though. since it's all black it would probably be relatively easy to cover up with a different tat

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would get that covered, if I were you. Having an exs name on any body part is a major turn off, because it shows lack of judgement.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wasn't a lack of judgement we where married and have two kids. I get your point about it being off putting thanks

• For me, getting anyone's name with permanent ink on your skin is lack of judgement.

• I have my daughters name tattooed but that's different

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Never get your partners name tatted on you, regardless if married or not, because marriages can fail.

Lines are pretty simple, can change it into something else fairly easy

0|0
    0|0
  • What possessed you to do this lol? I can see how it can put one off since it makes it seem claim is already staked on you , ya know?

0|0
    0|0
    • Like most things it seemed like a good idea at the time I was married and we have two kids together. I've had the damn she branded you where else she done that eh eh ๐Ÿ˜‰ then they always look down lol

• Ah I see lol. I would think time for a removal then sir unless you wanna put off gals o,0.

• I was thinking cover up but don't know what to get

• Oh dear :/
    Well... if its was somewhere else it wouldn't be so bad but right on the throat...
    Are you thinking of having getting a cover up?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have looked into a cover up and I know it's a in your face tattoo. Just at the moment I can't afford a cover up

• Looks like U. S. A. to me

0|4
    0|0
    • Win. Just get it fixed up and say ure patriotic.. hopefully u live in the us.

• Show All
    • I've had that comment before I'm English though but one of my mates suggested to options find a nice American girl she would love the USA tat and for some reason like the accent. The other option was find a girl called Lisa but I shot that down

• Cover it up itโ€™s skulls with flames... tribal. I know quite a few tat artists and their tattoos these days are amazing with cover ups... just ask and pick what you like. Lasering is more expensive

• A lot, I'd say that's one of the worst life decisions ever. rip

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely get it covered or change it to USA lol

0|0
    0|0
  • What possessed you to get that done dude?

0|0
    0|0
    • We where married with two kids

• Ew...

0|0
    0|0
  • So yourthe name of your ex is USA?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you try to remove that? Is there someway?

0|0
    0|0
    • Laser removal is best for removing it but I want a cover up after talking to a few people

• Aww , all the best, also it's a big turn off, it would constantly remind the next girlfriend that you had an ex called USA

• Never ever do that again, get rid of it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've learned my lesson hard. Need to sort out a cover up but got no money for that anytime soon

Recommended myTakes