Tattoo problem?

I have my exs name tattooed across my throat. How much does this put people off?
And I know I'm no oil painting the question is about the tattoo Tattoo problem?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• i imagine most women will be turned off at this. you could get it changed though. since it's all black it would probably be relatively easy to cover up with a different tat

Most Helpful Girl

• I would get that covered, if I were you. Having an exs name on any body part is a major turn off, because it shows lack of judgement.

• Wasn't a lack of judgement we where married and have two kids. I get your point about it being off putting thanks

• For me, getting anyone's name with permanent ink on your skin is lack of judgement.

• I have my daughters name tattooed but that's different