Why are women on dating site so disgustingly picky?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• There used to be a person that I envisioned on here that had everything I had I had always looked for. Hit every single box on my checklist. I thought I found her after 30 some years, I wondered if I even would, thats a long time. At first I was a little put off the abrasiveness, but it felt right so I kept pursuing it. We dont talk anymore for reasons I don't really quite understand, and for the first time regarding that, I feel lost. Like everything built up to that moment just for it all to fall apart.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they can be. The amount of men who are interested in them is so much greater than who they are interested in. They can just cherry pick.

• Which makes dating apps completely useless and pointles for most guys