Why are women on dating site so disgustingly picky?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There used to be a person that I envisioned on here that had everything I had I had always looked for. Hit every single box on my checklist. I thought I found her after 30 some years, I wondered if I even would, thats a long time. At first I was a little put off the abrasiveness, but it felt right so I kept pursuing it. We dont talk anymore for reasons I don't really quite understand, and for the first time regarding that, I feel lost. Like everything built up to that moment just for it all to fall apart.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they can be. The amount of men who are interested in them is so much greater than who they are interested in. They can just cherry pick.

0|0
    0|0
    • Which makes dating apps completely useless and pointles for most guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• On average women get a fuckton more messages then men. When I used to meet women from tinder they'd show me their list and its almost endless. So at that point it's just Process of Elimination. Like how far does the guy live from her, does he have a beard, does he have the same interests, etc etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • They’re looking for their ideal guy. We go on dating websites in hope that he exists.

0|0
    0|0
    • But why so picky? I've looked up what women personally think a good tinder profile looks like and it's ridiculous. It's like they forget men are humans too once they're behind a screen. They act like they're shopping for a new dress. It defeats the purpose of why dating sites were created to begin with

• Because they have lots of guys hitting on them which results in a ago bust thus making them feel superior

0|0
    0|0
  • They get hundreds of messages a day and they have to weed out the people they don't like. Sorry bro.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's more the case of disgustingly picky women having to use dating sites.
    It's not coincidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't, you just stink.

0|0
    0|1
    • Another idiot troll. Look up how to make a good tinder profile written by a woman, see how ridiculously specific the criteria always is

• Show All
    • Idiot troll, all I gotta say.

• Really dont give a fuck about your irrelevant life

• Supply n demand

0|0
    0|0
  • its called programming from a young age men are told to hit on women
    so now that men are older

they are programmed that way it's stupid
    '
    If anything they should be telling their men do not hit on women
    don't waste your time

women are cocky enough thinking most of these men actually like them

when the reality is most of them just want that nut bust

and a few of them actually like them

0|0
    0|0
  • because they get their inbox literally flooded with messages. That's life bro

0|0
    0|0
  • because you are ugly

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes