Why was he so confused when I left right after sex?

We’ve been friends with benefits for a couple years, we only see each other when it’s convenient and we don’t go on dates. I hung out with him last week and he seemed really confused that I was leaving right away. Sometimes I stay for a few and chat, but not this time. Isn’t that what all guys want is for the girl to leave right after the hookup?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Isn't that what ALL guys want?"

There's no way you actually think this. You ask five guys what they want, you'll get six different answers, so I don't know how women always think that "All men" think this, and "all men" want that.

I know that most guys love things that I would consider torture and the things that I most enjoy would be torturous to them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• friends with benefits is on a spectrum so he might not like it being that casual, it could make it feel meaningless to him

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean I never kick a girl out even if it's just a fling if she wants to hang out for awhile cool if not also cool if she's still here then that means we could always go for another few hours or we could just chill and watch tv

So short version I don't know what's got his panties in a bunch

0|0
    0|0
  • Or sometimes a guy could start having emotional feeling towards his friends with benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular sex does develop feelings...

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, feed more of these amalgams please. . .

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what type of guy he is tbh.

0|1
    0|0
  • He caught feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is bored... Need variety

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who the hookup is with

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah mate, he's a creep!