Why was he so confused when I left right after sex?

We’ve been friends with benefits for a couple years, we only see each other when it’s convenient and we don’t go on dates. I hung out with him last week and he seemed really confused that I was leaving right away. Sometimes I stay for a few and chat, but not this time. Isn’t that what all guys want is for the girl to leave right after the hookup?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• "Isn't that what ALL guys want?"

There's no way you actually think this. You ask five guys what they want, you'll get six different answers, so I don't know how women always think that "All men" think this, and "all men" want that.

I know that most guys love things that I would consider torture and the things that I most enjoy would be torturous to them.