Why is my girlfriend pissed that I cheated on her?

Honestly why is she annoyed with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be angry if it was me because we agreed to be exclusive hence girlfriend one and boyfriend one

0|0
    0|0
    • she has cheated on me sooo many times that I literally thought our relationship was an open relationship

• Then clearly u guys shouldn't be together because if you love someone you don't find someone else to love

Most Helpful Guy

• Gee I wonder why she is pissed too. So puzzling.

0|1
    0|0
    • No I’m not stupid! she has cheated on me sooo many times that I literally thought our relationship was an open relationship

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well this is a lame troll...

0|2
    0|0
    • Look I actually don’t know why because she has cheated on me sooo many times so I literally thought our relationship was an open one

• Because you betrayed her trust in you and made her feel like you saw her as insufficiant. You made her feel worthless and betrayed idiot!

0|0
    0|0
    • she has cheated on me sooo many times that I literally thought our relationship was an open relationship

• Lmao he's definitely trolling.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I’m not why is she annoyed? she has cheated on me sooo many times that I literally thought our relationship was an open relationship

• Why the fuck would you leave that detail out? If ya keep cheating on each other then why have a relationship at all? You're obviously not satisfied with her and she ain't satisfied with you. Just be fuck buddies or something.

• Would you be mad if she cheated on you?

0|0
    0|0
    • No! she has cheated on me sooo many times that I literally thought our relationship was an open relationship

• WHAT, you mean you DON'T actually know why?

0|0
    0|0
    • No! she has cheated on me sooo many times that I literally thought our relationship was an open relationship

• Oh I understand you now

• You betrayed her trust. Who wouldn't be mad?

0|0
    0|0

• sounds like you both shouldn't be together then if she's doing it and expects you to take it but when you do it she gets pissed

• Coz your a shit troll

0|0
    0|0
    • No I’m being serious why is she annoyed? she has cheated on me sooo many times that I literally thought our relationship was an open relationship

• Copy and paste because so many people see your crappie trolling

• No copy and paste because so many people think I’m a troll 😂

• Are fkn kidding me? Why is she annoyed!! Well because the person she loves just disobeyed her trust
    Thats why.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes