What do you tell or do to a friend who is hopelessly in love to a guy who clearly just doesn't like her but still keeps her close as a friend?

I am frustrated with the way my friend is just blindly in love with this guy. The same goes for the guy because he just doesn't let my friend go.

They've been friends for 5 years now and once when my friend confessed to him he rejects her nicely and didn't talk to her until I came to know the both of them and became close to her. Then their frienship started again but clearly the girl still has motives. He knows that but still went on with the friendship.

Now that my friend is starting to miserably act like a girlfriend again, they ate starting with arguments again and my friend comes to me crying. I've tried my best to console her, give advice, really tell her harsh truths but she still comes back crying to me and still holding on to "friendship". And the guy also buys that everytime.

Ugh. I dont know what to with them, especially with her.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• At some point you just gotta accept when something is no longer your problem youv told her the truth if she can't accept it that's on her not you

1|0
    0|0
    • Some days when she cries to me and I dont know what to do or tell her (because I literally ran out of options anymore) I just let her be. I dont like telling people "I told you so" sooo many times. I guess I just have to wait for her to realize things.

• Show All
    • 😄 That is some interesting way to describe yourself. Thank you, anyways. I really appreciated it.

• No worries

• tell her to move on!

1|0
    0|0
    • Already told her that. She listens but she never does it.

• Show All
    • you're good friend then!

• At least I try to be. :) Thank you.

Recommended myTakes