What do you tell or do to a friend who is hopelessly in love to a guy who clearly just doesn't like her but still keeps her close as a friend?

I am frustrated with the way my friend is just blindly in love with this guy. The same goes for the guy because he just doesn't let my friend go.

They've been friends for 5 years now and once when my friend confessed to him he rejects her nicely and didn't talk to her until I came to know the both of them and became close to her. Then their frienship started again but clearly the girl still has motives. He knows that but still went on with the friendship.

Now that my friend is starting to miserably act like a girlfriend again, they ate starting with arguments again and my friend comes to me crying. I've tried my best to console her, give advice, really tell her harsh truths but she still comes back crying to me and still holding on to "friendship". And the guy also buys that everytime.

Ugh. I dont know what to with them, especially with her.

02