We're in the honeymoon stage, but I'm still nervous. Anyone else feel this way?

We've had sex, we really like each other, but I'm still nervous. I've been cheated on more than once, and I'm afraid to fully trust someone new. Anyone have any advice?

717

Most Helpful Guy

• Am living currently a long distance relationship myself honestly dear Queen Of Cups. I don't know where it is going. Sometimes it feels she really loves me and sometimes she feels distant like the miles that separate us. We are maybe parting slowly.
    I have been cheated on before as well, it is a hard feeling to take and it will not get easier.
    In my own opinion, we should just keep hope and faith, keep on trying till we meet the one for us.
    That emptiness we have inside, those doubts we have to live with are normal due to the experiences we have had before in our lives no matter how old we are.
    Having sex could make you want each other, but it will not be the only thing to take into consideration, therefor, sex is the last thing I think about when meeting someone new. I just let it happen after we have established a really strong emotional and love relationship.
    You just have to trust the person you are in a relationship with and put aside the doubts. It is a risk to take, you may have your heart broken again and again. Just think positively and the way it could be in case that person was faithful enough to you dear Queen Of Cups.
    I can only wish you good luck and hope things will go the way you want them to!

Cheers!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• go slow... and talk talk talk... sex w/o communication ends in about 4 months... boom, it is over and it was just sex..

go slow... gives both of you time to get to know each other AND for any unexpected surprises to pop up when you are comfie with each other...