If a guy doesn't text you should you text him? Does it mean he's just not interested in you anymore?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should text him first from time to time too, because it is nice for a man when he notices, that you are interested in him as well.

As a man it can be frustrating, when its always myself who has to initiate a conversation. That looks like that my partner is not really interested and I might consider breaking up, when there is nothing coming back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It means he hasn't texted you. Nothing more, nothing less

0|0
    0|0
    • How about a week after I told him I wanted to take things slowly and get to know a bit better before sleeping together? I guess it means he was just in for the sex...

• It means he hasn't texted you. The reasons for that I wouldn't know but he hasn't. Move on.

• Likely means he's not interested, yeah. He could be, but probably isn't. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Message him sometimes people just get busy, or he may feel like he's bothering you

0|0
    0|0
  • He has no interest

0|0
    0|0
  • He might be resting

0|0
    0|0
    • Also him in the same boat the guy I’m talking to works two jobs & has little time to talk because he’s tired

• yes!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes