Is he not interested in me?

I went on a date with a guy about a week ago, and it went really well. We had sex and snuggled all night and morning until I had to leave for work. I texted him asking if he wanted to meet again this week, but he said he is "super busy this week, but maybe" I didn't reply to the text, because I didn't feel like it needed a reply. I know he is super busy this week, preparing for a big thing coming up next week, but I just thought that he might have time to squeeze something in. He is quite shy/reserved, and I am not, so I dont want to come across as too "aggressive" Atm I have 3 other really nice guys wanting to take me out, but I dont feel like doing that until I know where stand with the other guy. Its not like I am in love with him, but I am interested. Should I take it as a sign - that he just isn't that interested, or is this normal?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Even if a guy is busy, if he's really interested, he will make time for you.
    He might have lost interest since he already got what he wanted...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible he's just busy- should he have more time after the big thing is over?

0|0
    0|0
    • He is playing at a festival, which I am going to. We actually talked about it briefly during the date, and he said that we should def meet up at the festival. But next week it will be 2 weeks since we saw each other

• Show All
    • I hope to see him there, but I would really like to see him before that as well. He is friends with my ex (who knows about us, but still loves me) and he is also going to concert, so I dont want things to become weird or complicated (they already are a bit)

• Well just say that you'd really like to see him, you know he's busy but it would mean a lot to you to see him

• make him interested in u

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes