Would you date a Demi-sexual girl?

Is there anyone here that identify as Demi sexual or is it rare? This does not have to be the only thing you identify as , but it could be among other things.. I know we are all different but we also have commonalities !

511

Most Helpful Girl

• I know bisexuality (attraction to both but leaning more toward the opposite sex), pansexuality (preference for both sexes equally), heterosexuality, and homosexuality, but I'm not quite sure what demisexual is.

As long as I get along with a girl the only requirement for dating is that she has to have a sexual attraction to women, whether bisexual, pansexual, or lesbian, so if demisexual encompasses that I'd absolutely date her.

• Demi sexuals have sexual attraction , they just care about emotional connection too !

They can be bi str8 gay pan or whatever.. they are not asexual though ! They still like sex !

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't even know what that is.
    I know what bisexuality is, and pansexuality. I understand the difference and why they are confused for one another. But I don't even have the vaguest concept of what demisexuality is, and the few who have tried to explain it to me have basically described pansexuality.

• It's when you have no sexual attraction until you form an emotional/romantic connection with someone.

• No it has nothing to do with pansexual, bisexual heterosexual or gay !

Check out this link...
      http://wiki.asexuality.org/Demisexual

• (although personally I think pansexuality doesn't exist, it's just another word for bisexuality, because I believe there's only 2 genders)