Where to go to find people to date?

I didn't dated in highschool, because I didn't want to do all of those heart breaks and stuff, but that was a year ago and now I'm ready to date.

11

11
  • if you're in college, thats a great place.
    if not, then try the apps, tinder, bumble, coffeemeetsbagel, okcupid, pof, etc

• Yeah I'm in college. I have talked to a few, but I guess I was too focused on work and school to be interesting.

• maybe you need to also take a look at yourself and your life and ask the question: why would anyone date you?
      That sounds harsh, but if there is no room in your life for another person, or if you have nothing to offer, then why would anyone date you?
      I'm sure that there are millions of reasons to date you, and the goal here is for you to identify those and then display them to the women around you, especially on that first date

• That's not harsh at all to me. I asked myself that question after graduating highschool, and I figured if i get a few hobbies that I like, this problem will be solved, but that's not the case.

• I don't know maybe tinder works.