Is it ok sleeping w/ a guy and then next time say, "hey, can we get to know each other a bit better before jumping into bed"? wld that piss guys off?

He hasn't texted me since - is it because he's not interested or because he thinks he's been put in the friendzone bc he wasn't good in bed? Should i text him?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• It would make me think that you kinda like me, but really didn't enjoy the sex. It would seem that he's been put in the friend zone because he wasn't good in bed. How would you feel?

• For real? He hasn't texted me since - should I text him?

• If you like him, and want to move forward with a relationship with him, then yes, text him. Comment something about how you enjoyed sleeping with him, it felt great, etc. etc. But you really want dont want a relationship based on sex, is why you want to get to know him better. That should work.

• How did it work out for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its your body, do whatever makes you feel good