Why do girls expect you to be nice after rejection?

I know the hole calling her a bitch and disrespectful towards her I don’t agree with that and will never get mad over little crush on a girl but do you seriously expect us to just be like thanks beautiful for rejecting me I appreciate it like why do girls think your supposed to be happy over the situation like we embarrass OURSELVES for you and then we just supposed to sit there humiliated with a SMILE on our face.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It should be a two way understanding, without being nasty. You should understand that she might not be interested and she should understand that you might be hurt. Both of you can remain respectful and then part company if you so choose. It doesn't need to be a huge deal.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm... no one want's you to sit and smile... common decency is just fine.
    But come one, being rejected really isn't the reason to get all pissy. Of course, as a woman, I shouldn't be commenting on that because I've never been rejected and all that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's not because she doesn't want to date you that you shouldn't be nice.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dude you just answered my other question the hole girls being disrespectful thing lol and that’s what I basically said I just leave the scene all together and say nothing with a very embarrass look on my face getting laughed at by everyone lol

• Show All
    • She owes you nothing.

• Well if I thought that I would have called her a bitch and a hoe? Like most guys my age would do get mad cause they couldn’t get a date like it’s not the end of the world

• Take it like a man and stop acting like a bitch then you won't get rejected so often.

2|0
    0|1
  • I just excuse myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they still want to add the men they reject to their friendzone collections as insurance options, 'just in case'.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know ask them

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes