Why do girls expect you to be nice after rejection?

I know the hole calling her a bitch and disrespectful towards her I don’t agree with that and will never get mad over little crush on a girl but do you seriously expect us to just be like thanks beautiful for rejecting me I appreciate it like why do girls think your supposed to be happy over the situation like we embarrass OURSELVES for you and then we just supposed to sit there humiliated with a SMILE on our face.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• It should be a two way understanding, without being nasty. You should understand that she might not be interested and she should understand that you might be hurt. Both of you can remain respectful and then part company if you so choose. It doesn't need to be a huge deal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm... no one want's you to sit and smile... common decency is just fine.
    But come one, being rejected really isn't the reason to get all pissy. Of course, as a woman, I shouldn't be commenting on that because I've never been rejected and all that.