Girls, how important is a guy's confidence in dating?

Confidence isn't the only thing needed to win over a woman's heart. The concept also expands to taking the lead and intiative etc. If a guy lacks confidence to make the first move, then he is usually screwed because always waiting to get hit on by women is practically a joke. So how important do you think a guy's confidence is to eventually get you horizontal?
  • Most important, confidence is everything
  • Highly valued in most cases
  • Average, non-alpha males can get laid too
    Vote C
  • I can deal with shy guys/I would make the first move
    Vote D

99

Most Helpful Guys

• hey Bro,
    Confidence matters a lot, but its not everything. You will see a lot of men who is not at all perfect, no materalistic achievments, no outstanding intelligence or measures, no big heart, no phisical fitness, no grit etc. but as long as they are good with theirselves and keep that frame very solid they gonna have some girls. Not any not every, but its not about being loved by EVERYONE, its about finding someone who is compatible.

Why confidence matters? Because a woman wants a man, and a man wants a woman. This, whatever whoever may say, wouldn't change, it's in our veins.
    A man should be someone a woman can look up to. So u have to be ok with urself as to look up to yourself first.

• It is usually pretty essential to have confidence. For most women, they look to their man when they need guidance. If he is always unsure or cowardly. They won't feel comfortable or secure in who they/you are. Just be you bro.

Most Helpful Girls

• Most of the time confidence is super sexy and makes a girl feel wanted. However, a guy who's a bit shy and forces the girl to make the first move can totally be empowering and really awaken a woman to her sexuality. Being shy isn't a 100% no go, but confidence is a pretty great and sought after trait. This being said, each guy should just be himself because everyone likes different things and I for one don't have set traits, depends entirely on the guy. The one thing that needs to be certain is that he's fine with being himself and doesn't change for anyone, it's his life not theirs.

• Never really met anyone with English major though this is how I complimented people with strong language all the time.

"The one thing that needs to be certain is that he's fine with being himself and doesn't change for anyone, it's his life not theirs."

This sentence is the defining point of your paragraph. I say not the major change of his character, but minor changes to adjust to the relationship should happen all the time.

• I like to think that there are people out there that will love you and not expect you to change. It's the reason I hate when girls act and look one way and then when they start dating a guy they show their true selves. If you're yourself all the time then the person who falls for you actually likes you, not your mask and there's your start to a mutually accepting relationship [Sorry my friends like to complain]. So yeah maybe it's necessary for you to began putting the toilet seat down, but I don't think anyone should change aspects of their personality in order to find love. If it's actually love they'll love you for you.

• Alpha alpha alpha alpha alpha but none of that’s faux alpha shit. A real alpha

• Sounds like we have a Tinder match

• That is quite funny. Because I date brunettes too

• Are we still exchange pics or not? I am devastatingly ugly