I have a suspicion my prejudice raised mother really likes white men?

Black pride family here, older family generation still bitterly hates whites having been subject to heavy discrimination in her day, which makes sense. It leaked down even onto us today, but we are more understanding. My mother was pretty firm in her prejudices but Im sure she has just been afraid of losing her mom's respect. I have already, on the low, kissed, dated and lost my virginity to my white boyfriend of 2 years in college now, which fam has no idea lol my brothers are also dating really awesome white girls who we practically call eachother sisters. On the low, and Im not sure if attraction is purely genetic, but its mighty odd all of us feel strongly into white partners. My real suspicion started after watching superhero movies, in which I definitely saw her bite her lip at the actor who plays the winter soldier, and oooing in excitement at capt American and thor. My uncle is suspect that she was with a white dude named Joey in college, on the damn low of course lol. I feel kinda bad because she is still super beautiful and interested in dating again, but the racist pressures our fam put on her I think is stopping her happiness. Problem is, she is super defensive, will probably feel embarassed and we will have to come out to her. I think its a good oppurtunity to kill the racist vibes out or bloodline. Well a little more gently than introducing her to her bi-racial grandchildren to come eventually ha ha ha! Casey and I have grown really strong in our love and he keeps suggesting his favorite kinds of wedding dresses lately. His friends have been suspect to, so I think he is getting ready to propose!! Grandma will no doubt have a mass heart attack but she's lived a good long life lol jk jk! What y'all think? How can I go about this?

11