How do I keep the spark alive?

Me and this friend of mine were vibing super hard a month or so ago, we talked all the time I I could really feel the connection. So I eventually decided to ask her out. She said she was busy all the way until after finals (mid May) but then she'd be down. I figured she was trying to be nice and let me down easy, so I kept my distance because I didn't want to annoy her or be "that guy" and we talked a bit less.

Fast forward a few weeks and a mutual friend told me that the girl has liked me forever and is super stoked to go out, and I was extremely surprised. Anyway, fast forward ~1 month, and we talk regularly still, but the whole flirty "spark" is gone. It's all very standard l, boring conversations. Or at least I think it is for her.

I absolutely adore every second that we talk and I'm hardcore falling for her, but I'm almost positive she's not feeling it. Is there a surefire way to bring back that "spark"? I really don't know what I used to do differently that I'm not now... I guess any advice in general about how to have better text conversations would be much appreciated!!

10