My boyfriend makes me feel like I don't value him enough?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years and 3 months. We're in a long distance relationship and have been from the very beginning. Since we've been together we make plans to see each other every 3 months. We're planning to move in together at the end of the year and so in the mean time we've just been saving up our money. I haven't seen my boyfriend since the beginning of March and I've begun to realize that whenever it gets to the 2 month mark of us not seeing each other his mood gets bad and he gets upset with me a lot over little things. I know that part of the issue comes from the fact that he's a bit stressed about trying to reach our financial goal, as well as the lack of physical touch. Also our schedules differ where I work mornings, and he works night so we don't really get Skype each other that much. On top of that I work part-time (25+ hours/per week) as well as go to school. And he works full time and during the weekends. The only day that were off together is Friday. So essentially that supposed to be the day that we spend together via Skype. Unfortunately this past Friday something came up with my mom and I wasn't able to spend the full day with him as per usual and now he's upset with me.
On Sunday I was led by him to believe that the issue was squashed because we talked things out and apologized to each other, but here it is Thursday and he's bringing it up again because he says that he was never really over it from Sunday. The conversation was brought up again because last night I was too tired to speak with him before I went to bed and he feels like I was neglecting him. Yesterday I had a full day where I was up at 4am, going to work, school, and then I went to a last minute birthday dinner (that I made him aware about) and I didn't get home until 11pm.
Now he's saying things like:
I don't value spending time with him
I'm lucky to have him because he doesn't drink/smoke/party/
I put him last.

Am I wrong or is he over reacting?

02