What do you say or do if you have a girlfriend and she is depressed?

I need girls and guys opinion bc I get a lot of girls and guys coming to me asking what do to make my boyfriend or girlfriend happier? I want to help them as much as much as I can and giving them the best advice I can bc I care and love everyone for who they are!!! And please vote and tell me that does me helping them and giving the best advice make look like a nice, caring person or does it make me look like a not good person
  • It makes you look like an amazing person
  • It makes you look like a not good person

16

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who was depressed (severely) I can say that for me the way I recovered was by talking to people, and for my girlfriend who was also depressed, she started smoking once a week. So it depends

Most Helpful Girl