He deserves one of these women cause they are desirable?

My boyfriend does these things!
-He holds door open for me part of the time-
-pays for my meal, is nice to waitstaff and tips well-
-He's from a small town and is a farmer-
-Defends me whenever I talk bad about myself subconsciously- I told him I was sensitive and would cry if I ever hit a animal on the road and he said "Aw you must be sensitive, that's okay"
*Goes to church w/ his family (but swears like a sailor lol)*
*Supports me* He always asks me how work is going, how my family is doing. Whenever we go bowling he cheers me on even if I don't get a strike LOL. He says "gotta believe in yourself and it will happen"
*He introduced me to his family, and a cousin he's close with*
*He walks up to the door to get me and he drives an HOUR to see me but now we are taking turns driving to each others towns*
*When we first kissed it wasn't till the second month of dating, he asked me if he could kiss me and he said it's okay if you don't want too*I was driving to his town and kinda got lost a couple of times. He texted me "Making it alright?" don't worry I don't text and drive. *He hasn't ever pressured me into sex, or asked me for sexual favors like other guys have* What does this mean? But don't you think at this age (we are both 20) Don't you think he would be having sex with hot women and making money instead of spending it on me? I seen girls like this running today and *EVERY* guy looked at them. I feel fucking horrible about myself and don;t understand why he wants me.. he even glances at other women.. and I know he wants to fuck them.. He deserves a girl like this. Cause every guy looks at hot women and if they come onto them they will want them instantly. And he should be having sex with hot women anyways.. He's 20.. and no guy wants a serious ugly girlfriend (me) He deserves one of these women cause they are desirable?He deserves one of these women cause they are desirable?

He deserves one of these women cause they are desirable?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't decide what he wants. Think of it that way. He chooses to be with you, respect that

1|1
    0|0
    • I am nothing. Literally I am nothing.

• Show All
    • Nobody wants the fat girl..

• Apparently this amazing guy does

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• We can't speak to your appearance as your don't post yourself, but remember he CHOSE to be with you and not one of these stereotypically beautiful girls. He sees in you something you don't seem to see in yourself, and finds you beautiful and worthy of respect and love. Cherish what you have and don't push him at other women.

0|0
    0|0
  • You worry too much, it sounds like what he really wants is you, the thing is that the only one who can really reassure you of that love is him. We (the internet) can only provide so much reassurance, maybe you should be telling him all of this?

0|0
    0|0
  • He gives you Energie. Use it to be the girl you think he deserves. If he is that nice and you can't lose weight for him maybe you are not loving him as much as you say you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all, while *you* might see yourself as ugly that does not mean that *he* does.
    Most other people don't see all the imperfections you see unless you point them out to them.
    Also it's not all about the external either.
    And you seem to really care about him and want the best possible for him.
    I think he apprechiate that.

As for him having sex with all these other women...
    Honestly, unless the two of you agree otherwise I don't think he will nor that he should.
    If you're ok with a open relationship or a poly one though then by all means go for it.

But you need to learn to love yourself a bit and to have a bit more faith in the relationship and in him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because you dont find yourself perfect doesn't mean he doesn't as well. You're clearly just insecure. I'm sure he doesn't wanna fuck other girls. If he's a good person he'll love you for you. And you should do the same. I'm sure your beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • u should put a photo up of u and said and guess which one i am but ur obviously not ugly to him no matter what girl a guys with or a guy a girls with u still look at other people

0|0
    0|0
  • You're walking a fine line toward saying or doing something you will regret. Be careful!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's an awfully large paragraph of insecurity. Everyone appreciates nice things; cars, houses, clothes, people etc. Glancing at other women is like window shopping. You know damn well you won't ever buy whatever you're looking at, but it's fun to look at in passing every now and then. No harm done.
    If he willingly drives to wherever you are for the sole purpose of spending time with you, then he sees something in you that you don't and you don't have to either. Most people see a guitar on a rack and think it's just a guitar. A guitarist will see a beautiful tool full of potential.

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen, maybe he's not dating you to make you feel better, perhaps he actually likes your personality and enjoys your company. If not, maybe you're more attractive than you think you are, lots of girls are needlessly self-conscious.

If you really still think you're ugly, that's probably a self esteem issue. Talk with him or a therapist and get that worked out. Feel free to tone your abs and muscles and buy cute panties so that you can look like one of these women rather than just wishing you were more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • damn they are hot :3

0|0
    0|0
  • these women are damn sexy.. 😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you talking about?
    Nice pics, by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay?

0|0
    1|0
  • yawn gurl such a long text, have a nice day!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes