Does he actually mean it when he says he doesn't care if I'm fat?

I think this guy I've reconnected with thinks I'm exaggerating about how much weight I've gained. I knew him when I was 60 lbs lighter and when we reconnected, he said he thought I was so beautiful when we met and that he had a huge crush on me. I don't think he will like me when he sees how huge I am tomorrow. I'm 200 lbs like I'm not joking. He claims he doesn't care how much weight I've gained but I just feel like he'll be disgusted. He's a nice guy but he's also 20 years old and guys can tend to be a bit shallow when they're younger. There's so many other hot young girls he could be with yet he says he likes older girls lol I'm 25 fat with grey hair I'm feeling so ugly. Ugh

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just accept what he says for now (days the 260 lbs guy), there's nothing you can do about it. If he has a problem with your weight gain, it won't work out. But stop that attitude, there's surely a reason he said that and you are a person worth loving. Convincing yourself that a partner could do better isn't a demon you should feed.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly you shouldn't let it worry you since someone not liking you isn't worth worrying about, if you meet and he has a problem with how you look then it was never worth it to begin with, but based on what you've said about him I think he's being genuine about liking you for you, well thats my take anyhow

1|0
    0|0
  • if i said id be telling the truth so i can't say he wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • You gonna find out when you meet up

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes