How to deal with boyfriend being away most of the year?

Okay so my boyfriend goes to college at UNF for most of the school year. And I tend to see him during holidays or if he visits sometimes. But today I found out he's also taking summer classes this year... so I'm not even going to get to see him much this summer like I normally would. And I hate not getting to see him for months. And when he's away at college we don't always get to talk often because of his busy schedule so it's really hard on me. Is there any way to make it less stressful and sad for me? Because since he told me this morning he leaves next week for summer classes I've just been super depressed
Updates:
And please actual advice instead of just telling me to cheat on him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you able to go stay with him

0|0
    0|0
    • No. He stays on a dorm there so

• Show All
    • That really sucks. Just hang in there

• Thank you for choosing me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's not an easy decision, but at this point it may be necessary to move on from him. If he's that busy has not going to spend time on you hardly ever. And you're allowed to expect at least some degree of consistency in a relationship. Doesn't mean you two couldn't figure it out in the future, but it sounds like right now might not be realistic

0|0
    0|0
    • We spend time when he's home and he messages everytime he can. It's just most of the time he's not home or is busy at school

• Try video calling him or skyping more

If at all it's possible then go meet him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakup...

0|0
    1|0
  • cheat, simple as that!

0|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes