How to deal with boyfriend being away most of the year?

Okay so my boyfriend goes to college at UNF for most of the school year. And I tend to see him during holidays or if he visits sometimes. But today I found out he's also taking summer classes this year... so I'm not even going to get to see him much this summer like I normally would. And I hate not getting to see him for months. And when he's away at college we don't always get to talk often because of his busy schedule so it's really hard on me. Is there any way to make it less stressful and sad for me? Because since he told me this morning he leaves next week for summer classes I've just been super depressed
And please actual advice instead of just telling me to cheat on him

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you able to go stay with him

• No. He stays on a dorm there so

• That really sucks. Just hang in there

• Thank you for choosing me