Guy I stood a girl up on 3rd date and she cut me off?

We had a 3rd date planned and I was caught up in some stuff and I didn't text her to cancel and didn't mean to not say anything but I pretty much ghosted her and I feel bad. It's been 2 weeks now of silence and today I notice she deleted me off Facebook... We have kissed on our dates and they were really fun

I feel worse now she deleted me. Should I reach out to her or is it too late?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Too late yea, she was expecting from you but you didn't. She prolly thought you have moved on so did she. You could try but don't think it will work honestly. No harm trying thou...

0|0
    0|0
    • I think me being deleted off Facebook is when it hit me :/

• Its worth a try but dude seriously? She must've liked you cos she showed up even though you didn't show

0|0
    0|0
    • It was a double date with our friends and she still went with them... My friend text me told me wtf etc and I felt guilty so I never said anything. But I think it really hit me seeing she deleted me off Facebook :/

• Dude a double date? Bruh you got me messed up.. thats a big nono for girls. Girls love the attention of a guy but I'd try but trying to get talking to her in person cos she is not gonna talk to you over text, she needs to see you face to face just be ready for some sass but you gotta take it you hurt her sorry bro but you did

Recommended myTakes