Okay so one of my friends in class realized that I was looking at my crush and she told him "She has eyes on you" and just shrugged and then she said?

"I think that is cute" so I don't know what that means is he flattered or he just doesn't care that I like him a lot? Almost every day he is very helpful and nice like this one time I was taking his vitals and I was taking his blood pressure and when we do that we're supposed to place the patient's arm on our waist and I forgot that day so I said "Oh shoot I forgot to put your arm here" and he lightly giggled and I giggled with him and throughout these two weeks he's been really helpful and I think two days ago he didn't give up on teaching me how to properly give a TB injection and I finally did it right and he offered himself for me to do it on him and I did it so yeah I don't know what all of this means and I've been wanting to ask for his number for like the longest time but I don't know how to or if I should

01